Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Electronic Flip Down Number Plate

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2005, 11:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Electronic Flip Down Number Plate

Hello Every One Yet Another Newbie Hear,
Just like to share with u what i had just fitted to my car, for along while now i had been searching for a flip down numberplate a came across this web site called
http://www.speedflip.com where i bought a speedflip device it took me about 15min to fit it theres no wireing involved because speeflip has its own power supply, when i drive now and i want my rear number plate to flip down i just flick a switch and speedflip flips open and a buzzer starts sounding flip switch again and it closes and buzzer stops sounding telling you that your plate is back in the closed position, its a great bit of kit they even do one for motor bikes of course no one should use this device to evade any speed detection devices should they i would like to hear what you think of it.

bobby
Old Apr 9, 2005, 01:49 PM
Evolving Member

advertising? why would anyone buy that?
Old Apr 9, 2005, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

this is an automated message...
Old Apr 9, 2005, 02:43 PM
Evolved Member

That's retarded
Old Apr 9, 2005, 02:58 PM
Evolving Member

weak... this is so stupid.. and 5 bucks says this is the last post u'll ever see this guy post
Old Apr 9, 2005, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

sounds interesting, like if your trying to evade cops or some crap, lol but like someone said before why would you really want one of those?
Old Apr 10, 2005, 11:07 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bobby
Hello Every One Yet Another Newbie Hear,
Just like to share with u what i had just fitted to my car, for along while now i had been searching for a flip down numberplate a came across this web site called
http://www.speedflip.com where i bought a speedflip device it took me about 15min to fit it theres no wireing involved because speeflip has its own power supply, when i drive now and i want my rear number plate to flip down i just flick a switch and speedflip flips open and a buzzer starts sounding flip switch again and it closes and buzzer stops sounding telling you that your plate is back in the closed position, its a great bit of kit they even do one for motor bikes of course no one should use this device to evade any speed detection devices should they i would like to hear what you think of it.

bobby
Punctuation and spelling are for sissies.

Originally Posted by donmeca2020
sounds interesting
God, don't encourage him.
Old Apr 10, 2005, 12:04 PM
Evolved Member

i said it sounds interesting, but dont think i would waste money on it.
Old Apr 12, 2005, 05:08 PM

the cops will still follow you even though they can't see your license plate. but at least all you gotta do is the "easy" part which is lose em
Old Apr 12, 2005, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

actually if they cant see ur plate its illegal and you can be ticketed for it...
Old Apr 12, 2005, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

I find it funny that an automated message is programmed to give an illiterate post. Is this because the person who made the message is stupid, or because they wanted it to seem like the majority of ****ing retarded posts on forums such as this one?

I just looked at the site, and it's designed for European plates. Would that even fit on a U.S. car?