Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Who here hates LS1 Drivers

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2005, 04:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who here hates LS1 Drivers

Everywhere i go i see a mustang or a camaro that thinks there the fastest thing it the world and it just drives me crazy does anyone else see this?
Old Dec 5, 2005, 04:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i dont really care I smac em in the face when they I spoil 21 pounds of 4 16g BOOST lol!
Old Dec 5, 2005, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by slostjoe
Everywhere i go i see a mustang or a camaro that thinks there the fastest thing it the world and it just drives me crazy does anyone else see this?
Nope, I could care less about anyone else on the road. *******s with egos drive all kinds of cars even Evo's.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 04:39 PM
Evolving Member

this is true it just seems to be really bad where i live maybe its because im so close to Arkansas LOL
Old Dec 5, 2005, 04:41 PM

The LS1 encounters I have go pretty cool, but for some reason, 99% of all of my Mustang encounters are seriously annoying. It's like they see my car and I am some kinda bullseye to either try and run off the road, or they wanna race in rediculous conditions.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 05:18 PM
Evolving Member

yes the mustang thing is bad they race in the rain snow anywhere it seems but thats just cause they sound like there really going somewhere but i guess some evo drivers are that way to maybe its just that theres not as many evos
Old Dec 5, 2005, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not me I do not care at all. Being older I rarely ever street race in fact I have not street raced my EVO once. It's not nearly as fun as it used to be. I know my EVO runs low 13's from a dig and traps 104mph. If I race a bolt on Ls1 I should lose regardless if I win...I know I beat the driver not the car. Same goes for cobras, vettes, vipers, etc etc. when you know you should lose, but don't you're just beating the driver even though you know the car should be waxing you're ****. Not much fun for me.

I just drive and enjoy my little 4 banger.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

this is true maybe i just make it out to be more than it is because i am still pretty young i just got an awesome job and go lucky so i dont go out much anyway but i think alot of it is because alot of F body drivers are really young kids with 300ftlbs of torque so i might be the same who know i just am in heaven with my car its all i think about so the newness has not worn off YET!!
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:27 PM

I dont mind camaros or mustangs (mustangs dont have ls1's by the way), they're kinda fun to mess with, especially the ignorant ones that think their sweet bone stock ride is the fastest piece of s*** on the planet. Then it gets beat by a 4 door lancer with a big wing. Those ones are fun. I want to know whats up with corvette owners? They wont ever give me a run! what the hell, the other day I gunned down a c6 and when we finally get a light he hits the brakes and pulls into the left turn lane! I felt so cheated... You do have to have some respect for the fast ones and plan your battles accordingly. If its a z06, idles like a funnycar, or you can hear the blower whining under the hood, better leave him alone.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:35 PM
Evolving Member

i know that mustangs dont have ls1s but im just talking about the peoplethat have stock ones those are the ones that upset me but i have much respect for 03 cobras the LS1and LS6 motor but i guess it just got to bothering me today thats why i got a wild hair to start this thread
Old Dec 5, 2005, 06:38 PM
Evolving Member

i feel the same way about the corvettes but mostly older men drive them but they think there a little faster than they really are but ive been beat by my fair share of both so i have no room to talk
Old Dec 5, 2005, 07:14 PM

I'm 28 I a had a 1999 Z28 camaro, and a 2000 gt mustang. Had is the key word. I have alot of fun finding and destroying these cars just because I used to think they were great. I love myEvo and in my opinion there is NO comparison. 320AWHP 312 lb.trqe
Old Dec 5, 2005, 07:17 PM

my friend is a older guy and he has a c6 vette and laughed at me when I told him we would have a good race. When we did he about cried but i think he may buy an Evo!!!!
Old Dec 5, 2005, 07:40 PM
Evolving Member

I have a GTO, Its a great car for everyday driving, 400 hp stock is way fun. Plus its RWD that's also way fun. I bought the Evo first and like it more. But my gas cost more for my Evo then GTO,lol. Its my first American car(actually Australian). But back on topic, I think its the owners of the car not the car itself. Cause some Evo owners are D!cks to.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 08:10 PM

Us vette guys do vary a lot. Lots of waxers and automatic trannies is what bugs me. The 6 speed C5's are a LOT faster than the A4's FWIW. Don't race one from a roll.

Quick Reply: Who here hates LS1 Drivers