Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Evo Ladies?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2005, 08:39 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by fusionchicken
hi shawna

dear, are you following me?
Old Dec 28, 2005, 08:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN Shawna!! Thats whats up?!?!?!? Looks like I really need to get my shats together!! So Im the freaking slowest Evo Chick on the east coast? Ok no more boots, everything from here on is EVO EVO EVO.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:02 PM
Former Sponsor

what up tiff? lol! you go girl!

i "splurged" today and bought a $3 bottle of brown sugar and fig lotion from bath and body works... and i WAS going to buy 3 of the damn cutest undies i ever saw... but i didnt have any money on my credit card lol!

real cute though, little lacy pink and yellow

shawna
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:12 PM
Evolving Member

haha yeah i bought some cute undies yesterday but im willing to give those up for a huge turbo haha.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AllYouCanTiff
i bought some cute undies yesterday
PICS OR BAN!
hahahaha

the guys just dont have NEARLY as much fun as the girls! someone brought up "women drivers." i HATE girl drivers! not afraid to admit that. but there are exceptions... the smart, fun girls like here... there is nowhere else or no one else i would rather be

where'd that girl go who said she drove her gsx to the track in heels? you go girl.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by 4g63girl
PICS OR BAN!
hahahaha

where'd that girl go who said she drove her gsx to the track in heels? you go girl.
That's pretty silly, if you ask me. I mean, how could you possibly get a decent launch when you don't even know if your foot is on the pedal yet?
Also, it is very sexy for a female to know what she is doing behind the wheel of a sports car. My ex drove a Camaro and now drives a Tiburon V6===SEXY!!
Anyway, there's my 2 cents.
Old Dec 28, 2005, 11:04 PM
Evolving Member

yeah, if we're on the topic of good driving shoes, i have enough info to do a freaking write up!
Old Dec 29, 2005, 12:17 AM
Former Sponsor

i cant even walk in heels. jeans and sneakers. that's about it. oh, and 2 ponytails
Old Dec 29, 2005, 01:34 AM
Evolved Member

hi shawna
Old Dec 29, 2005, 08:06 AM
Evolving Member

Shawna,
Simpson makes a very nice driving shoe, very thin bottom for a nice heel-n-toe feel. It's been a few years since I've been to the Glen, but I used to be "gas man" on an IMSA endurance team and we ran several 24 hours races there. This year my brother is a crew chief on a BMW GT team in the Rolex Series and I'm working the 24 Hours of Daytona in a few weeks. But I loved going to th Glen! Beautiful scenery and the track is fantastic- elevation changes are a hoot.
Pics of your new setup are SWEET! Appearantly my kitty does too, he standing here staring at the cursor moving- LOL.
Later, Melodie
Old Dec 29, 2005, 12:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Kryptonite
Shawna,
Simpson makes a very nice driving shoe, very thin bottom for a nice heel-n-toe feel. It's been a few years since I've been to the Glen, but I used to be "gas man" on an IMSA endurance team and we ran several 24 hours races there. This year my brother is a crew chief on a BMW GT team in the Rolex Series and I'm working the 24 Hours of Daytona in a few weeks. But I loved going to th Glen! Beautiful scenery and the track is fantastic- elevation changes are a hoot.
Pics of your new setup are SWEET! Appearantly my kitty does too, he standing here staring at the cursor moving- LOL.
Later, Melodie
kitty loves evoM

you seem to have the most experience with racing, and i was just playing around about the pink heels, i would NEVER attempt that, but i most likely will need to learn the heel toe techniue.

i've read a bit about it and motly understand the concept and the best advice i could come up with was "just go out and see what happens." but just to be sure, i think it would be most comfortable with the heel (rather the middle of the foot) on the brake and the toe to "blip."

i aslo read that with the evo's, it's more like leftside-rightside than heel-toe. they were saying the pedals are so close.

what's your experience with the evo driving this way?

unfortunately i have a truck and a 626 for winter, nothing really to "practice" on until the car is finished and the salt melts (although we got that turbo kit bolted on last night and it looks MINT! it doesnt clear the radiator fans though, so i need to order a slimline.)

thanks melodie

shawna

(oh, and hello again mr. chicken.. you know... my boyfriend spends just as much time on this site as i do... and he posts under my name. you might get a surprise one of these times you say "hello shawna"!!)
Old Dec 29, 2005, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Tiff, got any pics of your RR evo online? Its wheel buying time for me, and the avitar looks awesome but its super small
Old Dec 29, 2005, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

nevermind, found em car looks hot
Old Dec 29, 2005, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by evo4g63awd
omg thats so sexy! alright, now when you ship it to my house, make sure that you put lots and lots of bubble wrap all over it...
i am envious now!
That's a nice shiny snail you have there.
So your that hot chick that drives the silver evo in Crystal Lake. ha ha. I am in CL all the time. I saw you a few times on 14. I drive a White 05 Evo GSR.
Old Dec 29, 2005, 05:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Scheppmo
So your that hot chick that drives the silver evo in Crystal Lake. ha ha. I am in CL all the time. I saw you a few times on 14. I drive a White 05 Evo GSR.
yeah, ive seen you 2wice. i was so in love when i saw your car. white is so sexy. ive seen you on 14 heading towards cary like 3 months ago, but i think you turned off on like cary/algonquin or something. and i saw you when i was coming out of nextel (portillos area) the other day.

HI !

Quick Reply: Evo Ladies?