Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Evo Ladies?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2005, 12:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's this town about an hours drive from where I am where this oldish Lady use to own a red Evo TME.

Also seen alot of old guys in Evo's and STi's.
Old Dec 9, 2005, 05:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SpyderBite
I've only seen two girls rocking an evo in my area.

One is about 5'2 and 175lbs

the other she had to at least be in her late 70's early 80's.

That's right, a grandma was rocking an EVO, and driving it like an EVO.
That kinda hurts my feelings...... wish everyone was young and looked like they stepped out of a fashon magazine- geez
Doesn't make anyone lesser of a person because of their looks, I still enjoy the Hell out of my car!
Old Dec 9, 2005, 08:51 AM
Evolving Member

very few of them and not all that good looking is what i can say
Old Dec 9, 2005, 09:01 AM

my girl drives my evo like a grandma would drive her station wagon .. watch out now lol
Old Dec 9, 2005, 04:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4e0v8o
girls in evos are sexy
i think girls on me on evos are even more sexy
Old Dec 12, 2005, 12:16 PM

saw a girl drove a white evo like mine but mine is all fixed up and is an mr. when i past by her she can't help but stair'd at my car. guess the advan rg's caught her eyes hehe! but yeah, she looks like shes about 20 or so. caught her doggin my car and me. i guess she found a soulmate, NOT!
Old Dec 12, 2005, 01:50 PM
Evolving Member

I know of three female Evo drivers here in Orlando and yes my wife drives ours with authority. They're out there.
Old Dec 12, 2005, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

<<<<< I own one and am a female
Old Dec 12, 2005, 02:09 PM
Evolving Member

i have a friend whos mom drives his all the time does that count
Old Dec 12, 2005, 06:35 PM
Evolving Member

Guess you can count me in. Just picked up my 06 IX MR RR this weekend.

Girlie
Old Dec 12, 2005, 07:26 PM
Evolving Member

I seen a blonde girl driving a yellow one on the e-way 2wks ago !
Old Dec 13, 2005, 09:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Girlie
Guess you can count me in. Just picked up my 06 IX MR RR this weekend.

Girlie

i LOVE your little powerpuff avatar! i'd love to sticker the crap out of the evo with the girls just to **** you guys off. i've always wanted to do something obnoxious like that... but not with a $34k car.

i used to have an 04 blue srt4 as well. i only drove it once at the track and it was like 13.9 @ 105. some rediculous 60'. my boyfriend went 13.5. i was WAY off. it had a SBR fmic, borla and some other little stuff. the srt was my first 5 speed at the track, not to mention fwd is butt after the gsx.

i was driving an auto 98 gsx. 12.7@108 was my best there.

ive gotten the evo to 12.8 @ 109, my boyfriend hit 12.7@109. i still need to shift faster... after putting a hole in the bell housing of his 11.7 laser... i'm a bit weary. it'll pass.

how many other ladies are out there? its rare to find other girls with expensive cars, unless they were gifts. and i'm not trying to look down on someone who got it as a gift. certaintly not. if my grandfather won the lottery and bought me the car of my dreams because he loved me, i would probably cherish it more than the one i have now.

you have to give up alot of things to pay that payment that most girls arent willing to do, not to mention the price of parts. most girls i know just want to shop and go out, and drink...

dont drink and drive its so tacky.

do you drive in heels?

i cant even walk in them.

do you have a hard time approaching other girls with nice cars? they, or we, seem to always be in direct competition. i have one real girlfriend. she has a black rsx with black wheels and a buddy-club kit and i love her to death. girls have always been difficult for guys to understand, but i try to understand myself everyday. it isn't easy on this end either, boys.

and the discrimination thing? guys seem to think girls are *****'s with cars, well i realized one day, yeah, i'm guilty of it myself. this clean black ws6 was up ahead on the expressway, gurgling like they do, so i creep up next to it in my white gsx looking to pick a pull, and i was disappointed to see that it was a girl. why? because i knew 99% sure she wouldnt go. and she didnt. so what gives me the right to expect respect when i dont give it?

although it taught me to be more aggressive. if i see that corvette, and there is room to play, i HAVE to taunt them. i cant just sit there and hope he'll start it... but after he saw my taillights he did follow me to the exit to ask "What the hell IS that thing?" haha. made my day

what's with the girls who think its cool to do the 120mph fly by's weaving in and out of traffic? its not just girls who do it, but most of the ladies i see driving "sport compacts" seem to think its the thing to do. good to find girls with a good head on their shoulders. the dsm girls have always been cool though.

i dont really have alot of experience with cars. ive owned a 05 probe gt, 91 tsi, 97 gst, 98 gsx, 99gsx and of course the evo. the 92 laser, 98 gst, 04 srt4, 05 350z, and a 05 nismo frontier were my boyfriend's choices. love my boy. ive been with him for 4 years. he is very smart with these cars and i love to learn what he has to teach.

i would love to get another gsx, though, and do the work by myself. well, maybe a little help. i put on the upper ic pipe in my last gsx and had a boost leak. the clamps werent tight enough. i can accept i'm not strong enough. i'm 103 pounds. i dont expect to be she-girl.

i was always impressed with miss jessica in pennsylvania. 15 years old and she was building 4g63's. LOVE that! she's going to be so knowledgeable 10 years from now. and she has a pretty face to boot! LOVE her! you go girl.

but this is a great hobby. sure it entails a few tickets here and there and somedays i'm lucky if i have enough quarters in the car for a mountain dew, but we are entertained for hours just cruising around, you get the looks of envy, interest, jealously, surprise... i love that one, when the car you just stomped is a guy with his girl in the car.

smile and wave, ladies, smile and wave

ok, so i wrote my book for the evening, how many other ladies on the forum have an evo... your novel is next.

and be nice boys.
please?
let us have one thread. just one?

shawna
Old Dec 13, 2005, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4g63girl
....do you drive in heels?

i cant even walk in them.

do you have a hard time approaching other girls with nice cars?

what's with the girls who think its cool to do the 120mph fly by's weaving in and out of traffic?
shawna
hah, hey shawna, we still havent had our shoot out!!!

i hear ya on your 5 page essay, i highly agree with you! Ive had my fair share of cars as well. not necessarily your glamorus cars. but i think im onto my 7th car and 2nd bike now. i gave up counting. ive had 2 civics, a crx, 2 altimas, a jeep and now my evo. (all my cars were stick, never owned an auto) and ive dumped my fair share as well into my cars, mainly my last civic i had, and then i decided i wanted something new. Heels, ive tried to, but i cant drive it the way it was ment to be driven if i have them on. Ive tried to approach girls with nice cars and tell them that they are nice or ask questions, half dont seem to know what they have on there, they just like the way it looks and sounds, so ive given up hope. i let people approach me now. haha most the times its guys anyways.
guy: is that your evo in the parking lot?
me: yeah why?
guy: BADASS.
and i just start laughing

as far as the fly-bye goes i dont think ive ever had a girl do that to me, but i have several mustangs, transams, and your usual pocket rockets go by. oh well.
i think thats 4 girls that have stepped forward so far... wow, i didnt think we were that rare...
Old Dec 13, 2005, 11:00 PM
Evolving Member

Smile

Originally Posted by evo4g63awd

as far as the fly-bye goes i dont think ive ever had a girl do that to me, but i have several mustangs, transams, and your usual pocket rockets go by. oh well.
i think thats 4 girls that have stepped forward so far... wow, i didnt think we were that rare...
girl racers heh heh. i gave my 16 yr old sister, at the time, my rex. it had some mods on it and she knows the car is fast or rather faster than alot of cars out there. the only thing though, she never knew the difference in power from stock to modded. after driven on the stock clutch for nearly a yr, i swapped it out for an act clutch and shes in love with the car. shes already asking for power mods. she mentioned that she wants to beat all those boys out there. so with that being said, my credit card went to max. and now she wants to go the crawford way at 125 k mile. i can feel more headaches coming.
Old Dec 13, 2005, 11:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by racerxl99
girl racers heh heh. i gave my 16 yr old sister, at the time, my rex. it had some mods on it and she knows the car is fast or rather faster than alot of cars out there. the only thing though, she never knew the difference in power from stock to modded. after driven on the stock clutch for nearly a yr, i swapped it out for an act clutch and shes in love with the car. shes already asking for power mods. she mentioned that she wants to beat all those boys out there. so with that being said, my credit card went to max. and now she wants to go the crawford way at 125 k mile. i can feel more headaches coming.
crx? with what motor? you said it was faster than a lot of cars out there, and i know if you're talking about a crx its not stock, nor the stock motor.

Quick Reply: Evo Ladies?