Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

performance 20HP speed R/chip Mitsubishi Lancer MOD-Z

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2006, 09:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question performance 20HP speed R/chip Mitsubishi Lancer MOD-Z

Please tell me: Good find, poor product, or all out scam?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PerFo...QQcmdZViewItem

In case the link expires...

"Get it here for less than $5.00 TOTAL including Shipping&Handling fee! Compare to other auctions!

ITEM DESCRIPTION

FULL DETAILED STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE INCLUDED!!

*This mod kit is in regulation of ebay's listing policies and is designed to fit on the VEHICLE SPECIFIED ABOVE ONLY! Please check out my other auctions for the mod kits that are specific for other vehicles!

PERFORMANCE DRAG RACE MOD

Get the latest upgrade for the listed vehicle above today!! This auction is for the car listed in the title only, thanks

100% SAFE, 100% LEGAL!!

This mod had been used by many drag racers on the track!

Your car will accelerate faster and have a higher top end speed. This is a great mod for any car, and will definitely increase your HORSEPOWER up to 20 hp. Your 1/4-mile times will decrease a few tenths of a second or more and your 1/4-mile MPH will improve as well.

Do not pay hundreds for this mod at your local shop!

Same function as ECU upgrades and Performance chips like the Jet V-chip...but this just for a fraction of the cost. This will release the potential of your engine. Remember that car makes must limit power on engines due to legal regulations. This is one of those modifications that takes that legal barrier off and allows your engine to breathe and go faster than before

All parts are INCLUDED with easy to follow step by step instuctions. This do-it-yourself kit takes no knowledge of cars and is extremely easy to install. This is a resistor with directions that will show you how to modify your AIR/Fuel ratio and slightly change your engine timing to run stronger and with increased power.

Releasing the true HORSEPOWER of your engine!

This mod is a fraction of the cost of those expensive ECU upgrades ($400-$800)

And does the same exact thing adds up to 20 HP!

Stop paying high prices for this MOD !!!

We buy in huge quantities, therefore giving you the best price on eBay!

DON'T BE FOOLED

This is the same kit, yes the same kit!!! that many others are selling for much more! This mod will fit all models of your car. It is extremely easy to install no tools are required and this mod will not damage your car in anyway. I have installed this myself in Less than 10 Minutes on my vehicle and it works, YES it does work!!

You will DEFINATELY notice the difference Right Off the Line.

It is More Responsive , More Powerfull & You will Like it!

Our Kit is one of the best!

This mod is very easy to install anyone could do it. This mod is also just as easy to remove in 5 minutes or less and replace it if you want at a later time.

Easier & Faster than Pumping Gas

You will Not Be disappointed with the result.

This kit comes with a special EASY to READ Walk Through NUMBERED Instruction sheet!

If you have any questions please ask before bidding.

FAQs

What is an ECU?
An ECU is a computer that manages your engine and keeps it running. It received data from the different sensors on the engine and reacts consequently, adjusting the level of fuel injected in the engine as well as the timing advance.

What is a 'piggy back' device?
A piggy back device is a device meant to externally alter one or more signals sent to the ECU. This is a very common thing to do but also very expensive. Most piggy back devices cost a few hundred dollars.

Will this device fit on my vehicle?
If your vehicle is equipped with electronic fuel injection, it will. 99% of cars manufactured after in or after 1990 are equipped with a fuel injection. It will however not work on turbocharged vehicles.

Will my car accelerate faster with this device?
Yes! This is the whole point! It has been dyno proven that this device can add up to 20 HP to your vehicle!

How hard is it to install this device?
Installation is very easy! Detailed instructions are included with every product as well as all necessary hardware.

Do I need any special skills or tools?
No special skills are required. A simple pair of strong pliers will be necessary for the install.

Will gas mileage increase or decrease?
Since this device increase the horsepower and acceleration, it will use up a little more gas than normal, average around 1~2 miles per gallon, but not more than 2 mpg.

QUICK FACTS:

**THIS IS A RESISTOR CHIP

**THIS WILL NOT HURT YOUR CAR IN ANY WAY**ALL YOU DO IS INSTALL IT IN YOUR IAT SENSOR!

**IF YOU EVER SEEN THE OTHER MOD KIT THAT'S IN A BOX WITH 2 or 4 WIRES COMING OUT OF IT, IF YOU ACTUALLY OPEN UP THE BOX, IT HAS THE SAME RESISTOR CHIP INSIDE. HOWEVER, THAT KIT REQUIRES YOU TO "CUT" THE WIRES OF YOUR CAR TO CONNECT IT TO THE BOX! AND THEY CHARGE OVER $20 FOR IT. YOU DONT WANT TO CUT ANY WIRES, AND YOU WON'T NEED TO WITH THIS RESISTOR CHIP IN THE AUCTION! "

Last edited by WangMan; Jan 11, 2006 at 09:05 AM.
Old Jan 11, 2006, 09:11 AM
Rnm
Evolved Member

I wouldn't put that in my car...
Old Jan 11, 2006, 09:15 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WangMan
**THIS IS A RESISTOR CHIP
that's all you need to know right there. worthless
Old Jan 11, 2006, 09:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Try It And Tell Us What Happen
Old Jan 11, 2006, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

I'm not going to try it if nobody thinks it's worth it
Old Jun 5, 2006, 02:07 PM

I looked at that not sure what it is hoped some elsa would have know more about them.
Old Jun 5, 2006, 02:21 PM
Evolved Member

I've heard many things about resistor chips and that they do absolutely nothing. Although I haven't seen anyone try it yet. But if you have an extra 5 bucks laying around, go ahead and be a pioneer. ask if he's so confident of it, will he pay to fix your car if it screws it up.
Old Jun 5, 2006, 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

throw 5$ in the garbage. it does nothing
Old Jun 5, 2006, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Avoid those at all costs! They don't do anything.