Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New to Forum not to Cars.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2006, 10:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool New to Forum not to Cars.

Hey all id like to introduce my self. i currently own a 99 acura integra that i am thinking of tradeing in for an EVO VIII form southcoast mitsubishi.
i do have a few questions if i may.
1- i was told by the deal that as long as i dont touch the engine and drive train and dont join any auto race clubs i can still keep my warranty with an exhuast or flash the ECU.. is this true?
2- this would be my 1st transition to a Turbo engine (my integra is all N/A) is there anything i should be aware of before hand the the evo might encouter like known problems and issues.. to tell you the truth i dont want to end up at the dealership every week cuz somthing fails. you get me?
3- any tips on keeping the evo running good, types of oil change.. timing belts anything like that.. please let me know.. thank you all for your help in advance.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 10:26 AM
Evolving Member

welcome, search and all your questions will be answered there are a couple of threads going on right now in EVO general that are what you are looking for.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 10:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Who told you about the warranty deal?
Old Mar 9, 2006, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by eve-slow
Who told you about the warranty deal?
his name is mark and he works for southcoast mitsubishi.. he says hes on this furom him self.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 11:16 AM

just a lil food for thought.. here are a few pics of the Evo VIII im most probably going to get this saturday..