Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Im New And Im Leader Of Shogunz

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2006, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you know the lineage of your name? "Shogun" The hereditary dictator of Japan, ruled 1867-68 until the revolution.

Were there drift cars, 1/4 mile racing, and time attack events back then? I didn't know you all had such history.

Good Luck with your team Watch out for your archrivals..The Samurais
Old Mar 17, 2006, 09:59 AM
Evolving Member

Man, you guys are hating big time. Can't believe the leader is a 18 year old with a civic. Thats crazy.
I would love to be in a crew called the samurais, that would be boss. I can just think of it, oh shyt the Samurais are coming, and then when we come by all our blow off valves go shinnng shinnng.

Man I can only dream.
Old Mar 17, 2006, 10:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BoGosEP3
Hey Guys My name is andrew LEader of So Cal Shogunz the reason i registered and posted is to find out if anyone was intrested in joinin a organized and sponsered team That i lead with 2 more guys right now the team is About 30 cars Ranging from my lil brothers soon to get o6 sti, and the cars already on the team r32 skylines, 1998 supras tt, 1994 rx-7 twin turbo, nissan 300zxtt, mustangs supercharged, hemi truck supercharged, evo9 mr, evo8, a lot of rare cars that u dont see everyday, we are sponsered by S and m Tuning Really good price hook up cheapest u will find anywhere and trustworthy soon to be sponsoered by hks, we have been in couple of magazines but if u are intrested we are lookin for wrx's and sti's to run with our team if ur wanting to hang out with people that race at tracks or run circuit hit me up or reply or hit me up on aim X240xdrftx , we have our own lot 10 acres so we have our quarter mile set up and circuit track so if intrested reply <3

WE ARE IN SO CAL WE WOULD LIKE SUM ! IN THE 909, 714,626,951, 323,562 sum 1 that is down to meet up once a week and chill and go to events and go to team meets,
Sent you a PM
Old Mar 17, 2006, 11:28 AM
Evolved Member

oh my...2F2F is back
Old Mar 17, 2006, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

I'm not here to have people think bad about me, Like i said im here runnin a respectable team with respectable view from other people outside my team, and yes ur cars sound nice, i have a 04 honda si type r supercharged, bored 2.2 litre, jackson supercharger, tein flex coil overs with edfc, spoon struts and sways, fujitsubo exhaust straight pipe, jun cams, team 5 zigen fno1rc bronze 17 on falken azenis, buddy club body kit, buddy club condensor, 6sp tranny, act stage 3 clutch, seibon carbon fiber hood, seibon carbon fiber type r wing, takata racing harnesses, hondata kpro series ecu, and more. but yeah guys im not here to start nothin i dont want a bad rep on this site, www.myspace.com/net4u
Congrats on owning the ugliest car of all time.

Originally Posted by 3000ways
Sent you a PM
Lost respect..

Originally Posted by UFO
Dictionary.com would be a good location for you to look up the meaning of the word 'irony' .
This post IS extremely ironic.
Old Mar 17, 2006, 11:41 AM

i thank the people that are supporting me im not here to make enemys im here to try to help people fix there cars up and maybe get a really cheap price instead of spending more than they should but yeah i appreciate it guys
Old Mar 17, 2006, 12:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nevermind my pic isn't working
Take me to your leader
Old Mar 17, 2006, 12:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by UFO
Ahhh, the old 'I'm drunk' trick to try and excuse your poor spelling. When criticising others for their poor spelling and grammar it's really necessary to actually have somewhat of a grasp on the proper use of spelling and grammar yourself.

Dictionary.com would be a good location for you to look up the meaning of the word 'irony' .
i dont really rember posting that.....but check the time....it was like 230AM...just got home from the bars....and its spring break!
Old Mar 17, 2006, 12:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
This guy acts like the Cali version of FastestEvar - living in his own 2F2F world, too.
^5 Warrtalon...but you forgot one thing...

He needs to learn how to use spell check!
Old Mar 17, 2006, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

and no were not lil kids trying look bad ***, if u really want to talk ill send u pictures of the members and cars if u know a crew with a r32 skyline and evo4 rhd, rx-7 twin turbo and a 750 hp twin turbo supra u tell me
What's new? There are alot of these types of cars out here, and? So there in your crew, does that make you cool?

Years ago, I once new a guy with a single turbo 500hp supra, I use to hangout with him and thought I was cool, because I knew a guy with a 500hp supra. Than I realize, I don't own the 500hp supra, so how cool am I? Im not cool, I own a 5spd sentra se,
Old Mar 17, 2006, 01:34 PM
Evolved Member

this is a horrible beating to the poor guy.....im feel sorry for him now....the hits just keep comming.....though it is pretty funny....
Old Mar 17, 2006, 02:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm only lashing out, because I'm jealous of all the cool cars his club has, especially his Honda. I wish I had a supercharged Si Type R SVT SS Maximus Aurelius Desmodus pwnage machine, but then again that might make me lose by 8 seconds to my own Evo like the one I smoked last weekend on the road course.
Old Mar 17, 2006, 02:15 PM
Evolving Member

Welcome!

Welcome!
Old Mar 17, 2006, 02:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
This guy acts like the Cali version of FastestEvar - living in his own 2F2F world, too.
Fastestevar was the coolest. Still the funniest posts I've ever read.
Old Mar 17, 2006, 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EvoallovEr
Fastestevar was the coolest. Still the funniest posts I've ever read.
I heard fastest evar is is actually housedj

j/k

Quick Reply: Im New And Im Leader Of Shogunz