Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Whats the best color for the 9?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2007, 06:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bright *** Lightning Yellow... For the JDM Evo IX

Last edited by Jewish Santa; Jul 9, 2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old Jul 8, 2007, 08:27 PM

I think that Wicked white or graphite grey would be the best colors!
Old Jul 8, 2007, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by staatz
GG is the most played out color on the evo now, red/blue/black are prettyyyyyyyyy sexy=D
Rally red is the most played out in my opinion, i see them everywhere. Out of all the colors i think electric blue and tarmac black are the hottest. Mitsu paint all sucks anyways.
Old Jul 8, 2007, 10:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ThunderOZRacer
Ok...heres a break down (according to the brochore I got from the dealership):

RS: Phoenix red and Igloo white

IX: Labrador black pearl, Electric blue pearl, Phoenix red, Cool silver metalic, Graphite gray pearl, and Igloo white

MR: Electric blue pearl, Pheonix red, Cool silver metallic, Graphite grey pearl, Igloo white
Has anyone ever seen an electric blue mr?
Old Jul 8, 2007, 10:18 PM
Evolving Member

white, go with white, is SICK!
Old Jul 8, 2007, 10:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my vote is for the Tarmac Black man, its by far the sexiest!!
Old Jul 9, 2007, 12:53 PM

my .02 (and im totally biased) would be to go for WW or GG
Old Jul 9, 2007, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

i really dont like blue by you. it should be called blue by subaru. go WW.
Old Jul 10, 2007, 07:56 AM
Evolved Member

This has probably been answered already but i don't feel like combing through the five pages right now...

I can confirm that GG isn't only available in MRs. I own a GG IX with the SSL package and remember seeing an SE at that dealer in GG as well.

YES - i really do feel like the sun/sound/leather package is definitely worth it. If you plan on using a car mostly as a daily driver you will really appreciate the extra amenities. The leather gives the interior a stealthier/classier look and feels GREAT.

The stereo will probably not blow you away, but rest assured that it's bangin enough that while your crusing with the sun roof open and all windows down going 80mph down the highway you won't have any problems hearing your tunes loud and clear including the bass from the sweet sweet infinity sub.

The sun roof doesn't need selling, it sells itself. I wouldn't trade it for anything (not even an aluminum roof :P). I don't drive anywhere without the sunroof open, it pretty much guarantees happier commutes everywhere. OH, and if you plan on actually having people in the backseats, they DO really appreciate the nice rear headrests that come with the SSL package too.

You can say what you want about the lighter roof/different shocks/extra gear/gauges/BBS rims you get with the MR. I have NO trouble keeping up with my MR driving buddies, spend some time searching the forum and you'll see people's 6 speed woes, the KYB suspension is a little stiffer than the bilsteins, but it's still a great ride. AND for a daily driver you don't really need those gauges do you? or at least you can get aftermarket ones that are more visible than those that sit in the bottom of your center console.

Can't diss the MR BBS wheels though, those things are sex. No complaints on the enkeis though, they are much easier to clean