Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.
View Poll Results: what color should i get/ do you reccomend
Graphite Gray
39.78%
Tarmac Black
40.86%
Apexi SIlver
19.35%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

what color should i get???

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2006, 01:47 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aznfballer79
All the haters sound like the hosts of a weekday afternoon show like maury, montel, dr. phil, etc. The thread wasn't named "Hey give me a life lesson and being an *** to me is a plus" Next time you should name the thread "What color is the best?" so haters won't blab on and on.

Gatorade, shouldn't your name be Haterade?
Yeah sure man, whatever floats your boat. I wasn't flaming him 100%, I gave him some advice to what might happen in terms of finances. But hey, if the kid wants it...i got nothing against it. And why the hell would I hate? Cause a spoiled kid wants a high performanced car ? give me a break...ive seen it all over the forums...daddy this daddy that mommy this mommy that. Who am i to judge or what they should do at that age ...give them what they want ...they will learn later on in life ...but aznfballer think about it

1. 35K car
2. insurance is killer, dont mind me though I dont know jack skwat
3. azn? how much do you think you spend on your car just for mant?
4. I dont see gas going down ever but really going straight up
and you see him paying all that crap @ 17....along with college in sight if he sees himself going somewhere like that?....please...im not going to change his thoughts about his car or w/e but im just going to throw my opinion out there just so he can see what hes up against.
Old Jul 21, 2006, 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

thanks guys for all the input....i know the car is expensive to maintain thats why im going to maintain it to my needs...by that i dont mean i will be skipping oil changes dumbest way to save money...im probably going to sell my stock advans for tires that actually can go through snow here in the midwest...how much do they go for???? i also have 500 dollars for a new clutch... gas i will have about 100 bucks a month from lunch money(yes im starving myself for this damn car) insurance my dad is paying...and i ahve 10 k now but by the time i get this car i will have between 13-15k...yes all earned on my own and i am planning on my own payments but my parents are willing to split them with me under circumstances...so no i am not going to be paying it all myself but a good part yes and most likley i will be paying the payments in college as part of my student loan.... sorry for the bad grammer...modding minimal...jdm rear, drop-in, LICP and reflash by ams ...what other mods that dont void your warrenty....i was thinking a HI flow catback and getting my manifold coated mabe...money is tight and im but hopfully it will be all worth it...ohh and the #1 mod is a viper security system..if i dont get a spot in the garages...so help me sell the soccer van im my sig...and does that busher/warr pakage have anything that will void my warrenty...sorry 4 all the new questions i just want the best of both mitsu's service world and the best of the 4g63 ment to be world...we have a decent dealer here thats straight with evos...unlike some stealerships... thanks for all your input so far and your future input to come...
Old Jul 21, 2006, 03:03 PM
Rnm
Evolved Member

LOL, if you want to keep your warranty, here's a tip that will save you time and money, don't mod at all.
Old Jul 21, 2006, 03:08 PM
Evolved Member

^^^i know but they cant do anything about a drop in and a reflash...i could swear that i read that they cannot detect a reflash...
Old Jul 21, 2006, 03:09 PM
Account Disabled

well good luck. I've heard this story many times...but if YOU think it will work starving yourself weeks on weeks for gas then...why not..i mean I fill up at $35 every 4 days or something like that in my civic...hell its better than buying a sports car at this moment...

good luck...i guess..

graphite grey
Old Jul 21, 2006, 03:12 PM
Evolved Member

its not exactly starving lunch is around noon and i get home at 3 so its a extra 4 hours no biggie..i can bring my own food to but i usually forget to...lol
Old Jul 21, 2006, 03:22 PM
Account Disabled

well its really up to you...if you plan on going to college its not the ideal car over there. Then if you want to sell it....its really your parents decision. If you do take it to college, then theres a big chance its going to get vandalized or fncked up. Or if you dont take it to college and are still making payments for a car you cant even drive because its at your parents house. Theres a lot of factors in it but really its up to you.

good luck with your decision

peace.
Old Jul 21, 2006, 03:26 PM
Rnm
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOIXMR8916
^^^i know but they cant do anything about a drop in and a reflash...i could swear that i read that they cannot detect a reflash...
They probably won't do anything about a drop in, but they can tell if you have a reflash if they really want to find out.
Old Jul 21, 2006, 03:48 PM
Evolved Member

ohh ok...what the real question i should be asking is...what are dealer friendly mods
Old Jul 21, 2006, 03:58 PM
Rnm
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOIXMR8916
ohh ok...what the real question i should be asking is...what are dealer friendly mods
Search greenlisted and blacklisted dealerships on this forum.
Old Jul 21, 2006, 09:34 PM
Evolved Member

we hate because this guy is a proven troll, and he has never had a worthwhile post on this forum. This thread is stupid and should be locked, and this member should go and buy his Evo on his own, without asking us about every single aspect of his ride should be... I don't want to to tell him what his front left rim should be....
Old Jul 21, 2006, 10:29 PM
Evolved Member

not every single aspect buddy...btw all 4 rims shoudl be the same in a perfect world...as einstein said there no such thing as asking to many questions and my dad in addtion says theres no such thing as a stupid question..btw whast the point of a forum if we cant all learn from each others experiences...
Old Jul 21, 2006, 10:34 PM

i like to eat slim jims, cheese its, and drink hersheys milkshake cookies and cream when you are feeling it if u know what i mean . +1
Old Jul 21, 2006, 10:44 PM
Evolved Member

100 bucks a month wont cover gas. prepare to hit up all your friends who want rides to give you a lot of gas money
Old Jul 22, 2006, 03:14 AM

apexsilver all the way....

Quick Reply: what color should i get???