Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

buschur or Buschur/Warrtalon package

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2006, 05:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
buschur or Buschur/Warrtalon package

BR EVOLUTION AIR FILTER KIT, BR EVOLUTION 3" STAINLESS STEEL DOWNPIPE, 3" HIGHFLOW CATALYTIC CONVERTER, BR EVOLUTION 3" STAINLESS STEEL CATBACK W/ A BUSCHUR RACING STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER, BR MANUAL BOOST CONTROLLER, BUSCHUR FLASH ( SAFC II W/ BR SPECIFIC SETTINGS CAN BE SUBSTITUTED FOR FLASH), AUTOMETER 30-0-30 BOOST GAUGE, COLUMN MOUNT GAUGE POD ---- price 1300+ ----
(( this stage1 package come with the Air Filter Kit))

Buschur Racing Turboback Exhaust with Hi-Flow Cat or Test Pipe and choice muffler (quite or loud) --- Which one is quite and loud? Manga or Buschur?---
- Forge UNOS MBC
- Autometer -30 - +30 Boost Gauge + single pillar pod
- Buschur IX Stg1 Flash (different from the VIII flash)
---- price 1200+ ---
(( this one doesn't come with Air filter kit))

srry about stupid questions but i want to be more careful with thinggs.
my question is Buschur stg1 come with the air filter kit which is more than 100$
but than b/w package has no filter kit.
what should i do??
Old Aug 5, 2006, 05:49 PM
Evolving Member

If you want the best all around performance for your dollar... I would go for the warr package. He knows what he is doing.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

Incorrect, if you want the best all around performance for your dollar buy it separate. Ebay IS your friend, you can get things MUCH cheaper, and will make the same if not more power. Think about it, you think Warrtalon and/or the vendor who which he works for and/or with isn't making a profit? Think about why he's pushing his "packages" so much. They make power, but so do many other combonations you can buy for far cheaper. Just my take .

ps. the ebay manifold is probably the only part I wouldnt trust. The Megan coilovers, o2 housing, downpipe, testpipe, catback are all proven to make GREAT power with probably the BEST bang/buck available. Do some research...
Old Aug 5, 2006, 07:15 PM

I have the buscher stage one on my 8. I thought the warrtalon package came with a new blow off a.k.a. recirculator valve and a forge MBC and just minus the intake. If they had the warrtalon package when I got mine I would have went for it.
Don't let people fool you the buscher exhaust is a very good deal, it's 3 inch all the way back with no neck downs for cheap, I'm happy with it for the most part cause i did'nt want to spend over a grand for exhaust.
Get the warrtalon stage one kit and by your own intake if you really want one I don't think the one that came with my kit was worth 100 bucks anyway, just get a drop in filter for like 70 bucks from work or knn
Old Aug 5, 2006, 07:26 PM
Evolving Member

I think warrtalon package are not with a new blow off a.k.a recirculator vavle, but still i think i should get warrtalon stg1 kit.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 07:32 PM
Evolving Member

Hmm I would have never thought of Ebay items
Old Aug 5, 2006, 07:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by inco9nito99
Incorrect, if you want the best all around performance for your dollar buy it separate. Ebay IS your friend, you can get things MUCH cheaper, and will make the same if not more power. Think about it, you think Warrtalon and/or the vendor who which he works for and/or with isn't making a profit? Think about why he's pushing his "packages" so much. They make power, but so do many other combonations you can buy for far cheaper. Just my take .

ps. the ebay manifold is probably the only part I wouldnt trust. The Megan coilovers, o2 housing, downpipe, testpipe, catback are all proven to make GREAT power with probably the BEST bang/buck available. Do some research...
lol, your funny
do some more research and come back with some correct info.
and no, warrtalon does not make any profit on the packages. its just that he believes in them soo much, as do many many other members.
plus the ecu flash is SPECIFICALLY tunned for the mods in the package.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i think the BR cone filter kit is only $70, so it's theoretically cheaper to buy the warr kit. i think it's just the filter/MAF adapter setup, not the whole intake but i could be wrong.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 08:07 PM
Evolved Member

Shop on the classifieds and you can put together the components piece by piece for less if you're patient. I got a 3" TBE, MBC and a tactrix cable for my IX for around $700. Add another $105 for an e-flash and evoscan and you can do your own flashes and basic datalogging. Use the money you saved to get a wideband or an ebay O2 housing and a ported manifold.. or a walbro.. or a kittycat.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 02:02 AM
Evolved Member

Warrtalon fan boy i'm guessing...anyways i'll leave you be. Question though, what research should I be looking for? :P...I go the same things thats in his package without knowing what's in his package for approx. 3/4th the price he's asking and all products were new, unhacked, and showed quality craftsmanship. Anyways think what you want.

Originally Posted by elhalisf
lol, your funny
do some more research and come back with some correct info.
and no, warrtalon does not make any profit on the packages. its just that he believes in them soo much, as do many many other members.
plus the ecu flash is SPECIFICALLY tunned for the mods in the package.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 08:13 AM
Evolving Member

lol, all different opinions..
but i think the packages are chipper than "putting together the components piece by piece"
that's why its call packages and proven quality.
and I'm not the engineer so i don't really know which ones are better to go, if i go for piece by piece.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

Well I think it's better to save some money first then go with Buschur stage 1 & 2
I did the samething saved some money and naw going to get both stage's

Am just waitting for their anwser about my ecu if they can flash it or not
I hope they can

Last edited by SpeeDeviL; Aug 6, 2006 at 08:45 AM.