Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Traded in my 05 Subaru STi for an 06 Evo MR

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2006, 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^ i did, please let it go man, no need for this
Old Aug 19, 2006, 12:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Sinister Subaru
I'll just have to mention this. Some of the comments I've read on this thread absolutely amaze me, and not in a good way.

One jackass tv/magazine editor makes a comment that he likes an Evo better than an STi so he says, "Oh, this one's a man's car, while that one's a {i]boy's car,[/i] and people just run with it.

I guess that means that since Motor Trend picked the 2006 STI over the 2006 Evo that it must be. Long live the STI, the better car! Whatever......

You all know that if the Evo wasn't around you'd all have an STi sitting in your driveway. It's the same thing with Subaru owners. They can beat their chests about the STi but everyone knows if the STi wasn't around they'd be in Evos. Let's be honest, the ones in standard WRXs are in standard WRXs because they couldn't afford Subaru's top dog.

But, FWIW, the "boys" play better in the dirt. That's clear from all the gold in their trophy case. Not to mention, didn't Mitsubishi drop out of WRC for the 2006/2007 season?

The few of you sound like a bunch of mental midget NASIOC members......
wait a minute...don't include me in that bunch :-P i was just saying that my girl (who doesn't read car magazines) said that the STi made me look like a kid that just graduated high school or is in college, while the EVO makes me look like a young professional fresh out of college or been working for a few years.

personally i love both cars...i loved my 05 STi while i owned it...it was my 2nd choice after a red MR back wheni bought it but all the new red MR's where sold out after i was on a waiting list for a month...but now that I have my red MR i'm very very happy with it
Old Aug 19, 2006, 01:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome to the EVO FAMILY!!!!! +1 on SLOW DOWN cuz ya got a RED EVO!!! RED reminds people of FERRARI well it does too mee and think that every RED car is GOING FAST LoL. "Let The MOdding BEGIN"
Old Aug 19, 2006, 01:15 PM
Evolving Member

haha yeah i'm slowing down a lot...i beat the STI to hell so i'm taking it gently with the EVO for now....heh