Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Average Income?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2006, 02:47 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by yellowevogrl1
i make 50 million ..... haha who really gives a crap
I live off of her and i collect welfare also pretty good way to make a living......
Old Sep 13, 2006, 02:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Jasil
Enough to be grateful!
+1......Sales Consultant for AMEX.
Old Sep 13, 2006, 09:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MREvOTard
owning my shpo makes me about 70-100k extra a year depending on the yaer. i added up what i spent last year it was over 265k! i was like WTF! all shop expense tho.
auto shop?
Old Sep 13, 2006, 09:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bigdoggy_dog
I hope you weren't taking my statements as me being jealous because I don't own an Evo. But anyways, you're right, I could own an Evo. I choose not because I've decided to put my money towards other things. Two vehicles are pretty much needed in my household because my girl works and I have 2 children.

But that is really besides the point. Just because you can "afford" to buy something doesn't mean you should, even if it helps you achieve the fun factor (as freeze3kgt stated) we all need in our lives. You need to live not only below your means, but a nice percentage below your means if you want to prosper and continue to grow. Having that extra money allows you to save it for investments that could make money for you (home, stocks, bonds). It also allows you to still survive in cases of emergencies (loss of job, serious injury, major car work). If you are maxing out your money to pay out for things you own what happens if you lose your job? How does your car get paid for? How do you evn pay your electric bill?

Freeze thinks it is fine to live at home maybe an extra 10 years so that you can enjoy having those finer things in life. Well that is fine, but you are missing the fact that even while you are spending an extra 10 years at home you havent put yourself in the best place to be on your own when you do move out. You go rent an apartment when you could be buying a house. Most 28 year olds should be either owning their own place or in a position where they are ready to buy a house. And guess what, they should be far enough in their career (whether it be from schooling or just straight working) that they can make enough money to not only be in the house buying position but they can even own that Evo they've wanted. You may of had the Evo 10 years before them but they are living better than you are, cuz you've put yourself so far behind.

On a side note, my house payment is a more than that and most kids under 25 are paying a lot more than $175 a month for insurance on an Evo. But that is really besides the point.

Amen brotha! Preach some sense into these fools -- the high HP is going to their heads.

Cabo
Old Sep 13, 2006, 10:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by anjapower
so let me get this straight..you will go from ~16/hr to 17/hr in one year, and then ~18 the next year. And then 4 months later you get a 12 dollar raise?

Am I the only one that doesn't make any sense of this?
Unions rarely make sense.

Cabo
Old Sep 13, 2006, 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SinisterEVO
I make $3.75 an hour. I work fast food and rely mostly on tips.
Tips? From fast food?

Cabo
Old Sep 14, 2006, 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by ziggy_juju
You know this thread is pointless, cause everyone is obliviously going to balloon their income to look "coooool and successful" but in my opinion, more class is shown by keeping your personal info to yourself, no matter how big or how little it is. Class is not measured by whats in your wallet or bank account, but rather by who you are.
Agreed....