Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

anchorage... this guys nuts

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2006, 07:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anchorage... this guys nuts

so im driving down tudor today in my gg evo and this guy is behind me riding my *** within inches in a giant ford truck looking thing. He almost hits me twice when i downshift so i finally get pissed off and i flip the jerk off about the time it turned into muldoon. The jerkoff tried to hit me twice, the first time i hit the gas and shot over lanes and he missed me and the second time he almost clipped me. So i got on glenn highway and was doin about 85-90 and he was still baring down on my *** following me so i gave it some gas and was doin about 125 to 130 to haul my *** home quick. The dudes about 35 years old with short red hair and a goatee... and its a black ford expedition im guessing. dudes friggin insane like if you see him kill him or run like hell.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 07:42 PM
Evolving Member

Had a guy in Chicago swerve at me multiple times to get me to flinch and run into the cement median. He was driving a black truck (don't remember which kind). There's some psycho drivers on the road.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 07:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jab_phoenix
so im driving down tudor today in my gg evo and this guy is behind me riding my *** within inches in a giant ford truck looking thing. He almost hits me twice when i downshift so i finally get pissed off and i flip the jerk off about the time it turned into muldoon. The jerkoff tried to hit me twice, the first time i hit the gas and shot over lanes and he missed me and the second time he almost clipped me. So i got on glenn highway and was doin about 85-90 and he was still baring down on my *** following me so i gave it some gas and was doin about 125 to 130 to haul my *** home quick. The dudes about 35 years old with short red hair and a goatee... and its a black ford expedition im guessing. dudes friggin insane like if you see him kill him or run like hell.
WOW!! living in a place called Muldoon, I guess there is nothing better to do! At least you had the powa to get away from that wackjob!!
Old Sep 5, 2006, 10:02 PM
Evolving Member

i was driving tonight, and i was at a red lighton a single lane road. some dude in an expedition cuts infront of me and stopped in the opposite lane in the middle of the intersection and then floors it. so i was like wtf. so i follow him and hes going a pretty good clip and then the next intersection comes up. 3 cars are at the light, and witout hitting the brakes he cuts through a gas station, drives off the curb and through a intersection with cars going passing the opposite direction. i was like omg wut the hell is this guy thinking. i wont even get into the old lady story. lol
Old Sep 6, 2006, 02:30 AM
Evolving Member

I live in Anchorage....Alot of bad drivers.
Old Sep 6, 2006, 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by jab_phoenix
dang, does alaska have a concealed carry law?

Last edited by Going 2B LE8; Sep 6, 2006 at 02:41 AM.
Old Sep 6, 2006, 02:50 AM
Evolving Member

Location: 85296, 99519, 96817,98310,07306,10461(HomeSweetHome), & 00739
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Regarding concealed carry, it's not required to have a permit but recommended.
Yeah, Alaska in general don't like cars like ours...especially pickup trucks. I just drive slow if they start to tailgate.

My jobs hates my car.
Old Sep 6, 2006, 06:10 AM
Evolved Member

why didn't you call the cops?
Old Sep 6, 2006, 07:32 AM

i didnt have my cell on me lolz i had it in the pocket of my jacket which i had taken off and put in the trunk, but when i got on base i told the mp's who i guess forwarded it to the apd?
Old Sep 6, 2006, 11:36 PM

should have let him rearend you.. Automatically his fault.
Old Sep 6, 2006, 11:40 PM
Evolving Member

Im from Anchorage, lousy drivers and worse weather.....Glad to see he didnt kill you!
Old Sep 6, 2006, 11:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
WOW!! living in a place called Muldoon, I guess there is nothing better to do! At least you had the powa to get away from that wackjob!!
lol... sometimes it's better to slow way down to the speed limit and let a$$holes go on their way...
Old Sep 7, 2006, 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by scoob4fun
Im from Anchorage, lousy drivers and worse weather.....Glad to see he didnt kill you!
thnx man... i guess people dont look at things the same way as me... if he had hit my car he might as well killed me... yeah insurance would fix it... but still... i never want to see my car scratched... ever