Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Can't find an Evo 8 worth buying in SC

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2007 | 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't find an Evo 8 worth buying in SC

I have looked all over the net and can't come up with jack. I live in Charleston, SC and need some help so if anybody is selling an 8. I can't go farther than 2 to 3 hours one way because of my work schedule. So any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 11, 2007 | 04:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ff-evo
I have looked all over the net and can't come up with jack. I live in Charleston, SC and need some help so if anybody is selling an 8. I can't go farther than 2 to 3 hours one way because of my work schedule. So any help would be greatly appreciated.
you can buy mine Im in Fayetteville, NC...link to the car is in the sig
Old Jan 11, 2007 | 05:46 PM

I am interested I gave you my cell number so give me a call. You have an awesome car and would gladly take it off your hands.
Old Jan 12, 2007 | 06:57 AM

bump
Old Jan 12, 2007 | 07:09 AM
Evolved Member

There was a guy in North Charleston trying to sell his Evo a few months ago but I haven't heard if he ever got rid of it. Go to evosc.com. His car is listed in the parts for sale section. Good Luck!!!
Old Jan 12, 2007 | 07:26 AM

I passed one on a lot in Spartanburg one day last week. Spartanburg from Charleston is stretching your 3 hour window, but it may be worth calling about. The car was a red VIII, had MR wheels on it, but I'm not sure if it's an MR or not. Again, I saw it just in passing, so I don't know any real details. The lot was (I think) AutoFleet, 864-591-0077.
Old Jan 12, 2007 | 07:28 AM

ff-evo, I feel your pain. I bought my first evo from Atlanta. When I was shopping for the second one, I went all the way to Atlanta (again) from Aiken, SC (about 3 hours) to buy a "mint condition" silver '05, and when I got there, the car was a terd. The transfer case whined so loud at 40 mph you could barely sit in it.

Anyway, I did end up getting the car I have now from a dealership in the Upstate, but it was an ordeal. Be patient, and be picky. Good luck.
Old Jan 12, 2007 | 07:36 AM
Evolved Member

If you want to travel mine is still up for sale (just havent reposted it) it is back to stock besides swift lowering springs, hallman mbc, and painted heads and tails with UK badge
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=233472 - since putting back to stock price has been decreased significantly - Im in MA