Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Port Saint Lucie Florida

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2007, 09:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds good to me. A guy I work with just bought a yellow VIII. He sold his 350Z for it so we have 1 more to add to the list. I'll try to get out tomorrow night.
Old May 12, 2007, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by EV06MR
Sounds good to me. A guy I work with just bought a yellow VIII. He sold his 350Z for it so we have 1 more to add to the list. I'll try to get out tomorrow night.
The more the better.. How does your car feel now compared to stock? I think I'm gonna have pretty much the same setup as you for a little while so I'm just curious..
Old May 12, 2007, 10:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Stopped by Bravo finally...sound off if you were there. Noticed 4 evos. Red 8, GG 9, BBY9, and another BBY 8.
Old May 13, 2007, 08:08 AM

Everyone I was goin with pretty much bailed on me so I wasn't out there. Would it have been worth it?
Old May 13, 2007, 01:04 PM
Evolving Member

I had to do "honey do" stuff yesterday. I'm going in for surgery tuesday so I had to finish some painting in my house.

My car pulls from 3k right up to 7500 without tapering much. I'm really happy with it. I'm not 19 anymore and it doesn't matter if I have the fastest car in town but it's not the slowest which is fine by me.
Old May 13, 2007, 09:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I guess it might of been worth it. All the goo cars started leaving shortly after we showed up. The four Evo's were there, and a few nice civic hatches. The red 8 is SLAMMED on a different set of Enkei's, and sounds like he's got a set of bumpsticks in there, car sounded and looked good...compliments to whoever's it is.
Doesn't matter who has the fastest car in town, truth is..there's always someone faster. I couldn't agree more with ya. But considering a lightly modded Evo will pull 90% of the cars in Pt. St. Lucie that you see on the streets everyday...I guess you're not doing so bad after all.
Old May 16, 2007, 06:48 PM

Ok guys us Vero ppl are goin down tmrw night if you guys can make it. Post up if you're gonna go so I know what to look for. I'll be in a black evo 8 with no tint on the windows. There will also be a red 240, grey gst, a talon and maybe a couple other cars. So lmk..
Old May 17, 2007, 05:58 AM

bump so you guys hopefully get this...
Old May 17, 2007, 05:57 PM

man, I didn't make it to bravo I had company down from Atlanta.

and I don't think there would be much going on in Vero if I left right now... probly almost 10 by the time I get there. I'll eventually work one in, heh!
Old May 17, 2007, 06:08 PM

You didnt miss it if thats what you mean. I'm actually leaving in a couple minutes from vero to go to psl. Do you still have company or no?
Old Jun 2, 2007, 04:01 PM

St. Lucie county...

Hey guys
I just bough a IX --- i am also interested in any hook ups...my car is still all stock. I am going to be getting with Jestr for a flash and hopefully retuned with a few general mods. Have any of you been to jestr yet? Just curious as what to expect. Are they a full tuning shop?

Anyway chalk up another St. Lucie County Evo owner needing friends
Old Jun 2, 2007, 04:08 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MirzaJinnah
Hey guys
I just bough a IX --- i am also interested in any hook ups...my car is still all stock. I am going to be getting with Jestr for a flash and hopefully retuned with a few general mods. Have any of you been to jestr yet? Just curious as what to expect. Are they a full tuning shop?

Anyway chalk up another St. Lucie County Evo owner needing friends
the rumor is that jestr is the man in CFL, however any chance i had i would do an AMS tune or Bushur just because they have the biggest cars out there HP.power-wise,
now ive emailed Jestr and have not got responses back except for only one time that he replied back, i am only 25 so iam still learning lots, i ask lot's of questions it's just how i am, so he might be tire of me asking so many questions
Old Jun 3, 2007, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by apagan01
the rumor is that jestr is the man in CFL, however any chance i had i would do an AMS tune or Bushur just because they have the biggest cars out there HP.power-wise,
now ive emailed Jestr and have not got responses back except for only one time that he replied back, i am only 25 so iam still learning lots, i ask lot's of questions it's just how i am, so he might be tire of me asking so many questions
Now that you mention it ..they did the same to me. I guess they don't have much patience for newbs but do ya blame em. I was sending them emails like they were a thread on this forum

So I gave them a break and stopped asking them questions.. now i am trying to get my answers here...

I don't no many other choices for tuning and flash work in FL, but I did recently learn about 4 wheel slide. I sent him an email to see if he was newb friendly
Old Jun 3, 2007, 05:03 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MirzaJinnah
Now that you mention it ..they did the same to me. I guess they don't have much patience for newbs but do ya blame em. I was sending them emails like they were a thread on this forum

So I gave them a break and stopped asking them questions.. now i am trying to get my answers here...

I don't no many other choices for tuning and flash work in FL, but I did recently learn about 4 wheel slide. I sent him an email to see if he was newb friendly

yeah but it was really questions about his product not nessesairly neewby question or yeah it was,
it was more like hey jestr i will be getting these mods with youre m1 or m2 flash what numbers iam looking at, considering that every car is different, that ype of question,
he might be buissy thats probably the reason he doest have a phone number just email
Old Jun 3, 2007, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by apagan01
yeah but it was really questions about his product not nessesairly neewby question or yeah it was,
it was more like hey jestr i will be getting these mods with youre m1 or m2 flash what numbers iam looking at, considering that every car is different, that ype of question,
he might be buissy thats probably the reason he doest have a phone number just email
yeah --that is also what I kinda figured...I am not knocking em....I asked them what kinda of stage 1 upgrades do I need before I get my first flash...and they did answer the question ...but I kept asking more ...I have since decided
that I only want a decent 3" TBE before the flash. So now I am trying find out exactly what size will match up with the stock nine to make it work. In other words if I want the 3" Jun B.L. catback with 3" testpipe do I need to get anything else to complete the install. My guess (as a newb ) would be that I need a 3" downpipe but is that all???

Quick Reply: Port Saint Lucie Florida