Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Port Saint Lucie Florida

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2007, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Port Saint Lucie Florida

Just moved to Port Saint Lucie Florida and would like to know if any Evo owners in Fort Pierce , Saint Lucie area and where do you guys gather for meets if any .
Thanks Guys
Old Apr 28, 2007, 08:39 PM

There used to be a meet at the Walmart in Vero Beach on Fridays. and then there also was one in Fort Pierce (thats where I am ) behind ABC liquors, but thats all fenced off now... maybe because I was doing donuts where the old service merchandise showroom floor used to be?

I live here and I don't really know where everyone is meeting up... this place sux
Old Apr 29, 2007, 12:34 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Omg. I just moved from PSL about a year ago, lol. That was before i had my evo so not really sure where people meet. You see enough ricers around maybe one of those guys will know. I used to hop around town in my 95 eclipse gst with Evo3 GT turbo and smoke some cars and then ignore Carclub invites (Everyone wants turbo cars in their carclubs).
I still visit there every now and again so maybe i'll see you guys around sometime.
And yes...that area does suck. Nothing to do.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 12:43 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
regional forums my dude start there
Old Apr 29, 2007, 12:57 AM
Evolving Member

I just posted a thread there for the Treasure Coast.. LOL too funny. Here's the link https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...58#post4269258 I'm in PSL and I have a buddy that's in Ft P. I just got my car so haven't done the meets yet. Plus I have a wife and 2 kids so I don't have the luxury of hanging out late.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by f007ch
There used to be a meet at the Walmart in Vero Beach on Fridays. and then there also was one in Fort Pierce (thats where I am ) behind ABC liquors, but thats all fenced off now... maybe because I was doing donuts where the old service merchandise showroom floor used to be?

I live here and I don't really know where everyone is meeting up... this place sux
I'm actually here in Vero Beach and I'm pretty sure its a bunch of trucks and crap that go to Wal Mart now. So if you guys find any meets or anything lmk. I know they meet up in Palm Bay on Thursday nights, kindve a drive for you guys coming from PSL though.
-Ken
Old Apr 29, 2007, 03:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to PSL, or as I like to call it God's waiting room. You're gonna notice pretty soon that you have moved to a town overrun with pick-up trucks, mini-vans, SUV's, and a wide array of cotton heads driving Lincolns and Buick's. The sport compact scene has died off slowly since I moved here 3 years ago. There used to be some pretty quick boosted Honda's in the area, but now the only one left that I know of is my buddy's EK Civic 319whp. There's two boosted rsx-s's around town, they're both just bolt on kits, and while they are kinda quick, anything with decent power will put them to shame. There's a few SR20 swapped 240's in the area, none of them makin power worth mentioning that I know of. Few local spots to check out..Thursday night is "bike night" US-1 over the bridge into Stuart you can usually find about 70-100 bikes parked at Dunkin' Donuts, there's usually a pretty decent turn out in cars as well. Thurs, Fri & Saturday night a large group can be found at either Denny's on US-1 or Bravo supermarket (corner of Port St. Lucie BLVD and Gatlin) I've seen a few EVO's parked there, there's some quick SRT-4's that hang out there as well. What model/ color Evo do you have? It's a small town, so I'm sure we'll cross paths eventually on one of the major streets. To whoever said they had a 95 gst in the area....was your car red? Mine was/ is a black '99 gst with the greddy big fmic and a streetstar sticker in the rear quarter window. It's almost 100% back to stock now, gettin ready for sale..
Old Apr 29, 2007, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by KenBoost
I'm actually here in Vero Beach and I'm pretty sure its a bunch of trucks and crap that go to Wal Mart now. So if you guys find any meets or anything lmk. I know they meet up in Palm Bay on Thursday nights, kindve a drive for you guys coming from PSL though.
-Ken
Palm bay isn't too bad a drive. Thurs night is an odd night. Its bike night here in FP and Stuart. and Usually have to work early Friday Morning.

looks like this thread has some action though, hopefully we'll form something up. Speaking of bike nights.. there are some cars that meet at the DunkinDonuts/Bradys Bunch parking lot at Kanner Hwy and US1 in stuart... but againI'm usually ridin bike on Thurs (Bike Night) It would be cool to crash it though and have 5 or more of us all show up in Evo's out of the blue
Old Apr 29, 2007, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by EV06MR
and I have a buddy that's in Ft P.
Hey Thats me!
Old Apr 29, 2007, 06:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by f007ch
Hey Thats me!

Hey bro... Damn 6 posts and I just got my evo and I'm up in the 20's. I also have a lowered 06 GSXR 1000 but I'm getting rid of it. I know a guy Jared wit ha black SRT-4 and he also has a bike. I know he hangs at Denny's on Thurs night. I might ride up there this Thurs. I also work with someone that has a white 350Z with a black spoiler kit.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 07:34 PM
Evolved Member

Welcome to Sunny and Rainy Florida.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 07:40 PM

Jared with a black srt-4? sounds real familiar to me..I don't know him personally though. I think he might be the one my boy JP was telling me about..seeminly a bit cocky. If you don't get rid of your bike, be careful around town bro, I've never heard of as many motorcycle deaths/ accidents as the ones this town produces. (it's all the old people). My DSM is still down, but once it's sold, I'll be one in the market for an Evo myself. Wanna know why your thread is building so fast? Because there's nothing to do around here but sit on the Evo forums..welcome
Old Apr 29, 2007, 07:54 PM
Evolving Member

:LOL: I know... My kids are sleeping and the wife is at work. There is a red SRT-4 on Bayshore I see near my house. That car NEVER get dirty. I see it practically every day and it looks spotless. I saw a blue evo 8 on the blvd today. I know someone that has an 03 yellow with 33000 on it. Wants $22900. I almost bought it but I got my MR instead. Car is really clean. It's here in PSL in a warehouse. Has the roof, HID's exhaust rims and lowered. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ag=1&cardist=3
Old Apr 29, 2007, 08:17 PM

How'd you find PSL anyways? I bought a house down here, when it was still cheap to buy in '03. there's a few red srt-4's in the area. Here's a brief breakdown. One has black wheels with a polished lip..basic bolt ons, nothin crazy. one has stock wheels and a larger fmic..he's got a 50trim under the hood, but based on his dyno numbers (barely cracking 300) something is very wrong with his tune. there's one that appears stock with a "stage 2" emblem in the rear, my buddy destroyed him, when he was bone stock with his srt. and that brings us to my buddy. stock appearing, dropped, tinted with a "streetstar" sticker in the rear pass windows( 3 member group of friends, we arent a car club, my dsm, his srt, and a stock evo 9 waiting for permission from the wife to be modded, lol). He's not modded much at all, but his srt runs on "magic" considering he beats cars that he has absolutley no business beating. There's a few blue evo's in town, i've seen them on the road, but don't know the owners. My dsm(once a 119mph trapping highway beast, now she looks almost untouched) will be gone in a few weeks hopefully. Looking for an white 8 prefferably, uness i find a 9 for the right price. Seems like Orlando is the land of Evo's everytime i search for used ones. Until then...keep an eye out for my beater, the most oxidized red eg civic hatch you have ever seen in ur life, with a huge muffler(previous owner) that makes no noise, and the guy who looks miserable driving it, lol that's me!
Old Apr 29, 2007, 08:40 PM
Evolving Member

Haha... I look out for you. I've been in PSL for like 11 years. Moved here when I was 24. I built my house back in 2000 for 100k. I just installed a blitz dual tt today and I'm waiting on:
Greddy TI-C CBE
K&N intake with adapter
Hallman boost controller

Once I get that stuff installed 4 wheel slide will be tuning it. Probably next week. Judging from I've been reading and what people are saying I should be over 300whp. Not much into street racing but never had a car this fast either. My vehicle I just sold to get this was this - http://www.thedieselgarage.com/galle.../3/F250006.jpg
I did the 1/4 in 14.5 at Moroso on 37's. I needed a new toy.

Quick Reply: Port Saint Lucie Florida