Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

The Search For MR SE's

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2007, 10:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bone
MR SE??? what is that? i just looked at the mistubishi site and you have the RS, lX, lX SE, and the MR. why do people keep saying MR SE???? does the mistubishi site not work on their computers??

bone
Its not officially an MR SE.. Its just an MR.. The extra "SE" part is the appearance package that regular MR's dont have.. I call it "MR SE" because its just easier to type and understand..
Old Jun 14, 2007, 10:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by MaxKanisha
Its not officially an MR SE.. Its just an MR.. The extra "SE" part is the appearance package that regular MR's dont have.. I call it "MR SE" because its just easier to type and understand..
Mine was called the MR SE when I saw it on the lot, but the dealer clarified it's just the MR with the visual upgrades.

It actually causes a bit of confusion. While at a shop recently to purchase a Buschur kit I explained to the guy it was an MR (ie: 6 speed). His buddy went out, examined the car, came back, and said "it's an SE, everything but the six speed."

Naturally I had to correct him and make him look a little dumb in the process lol
Old Jun 14, 2007, 10:24 AM

pm sent
Old Jun 14, 2007, 03:44 PM

i saw a bunch when i went to south coast mitsubishi
most were tarmac black and the rest were apex silver

i was looking for one that was graphite grey so i could purchase it... but unfortunately they sold their last one the day before... arrggg
Old Jun 14, 2007, 03:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
did you not read my post man???? san rafael is like what.....an hour or two away from you....they have them man....call them up yourself if you don't believe me
Old Jun 14, 2007, 04:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JDMevoBOOST
did you not read my post man???? san rafael is like what.....an hour or two away from you....they have them man....call them up yourself if you don't believe me
BLACK MR SE?!?!?! SAN RAFAEL?! And from your last post, decent prices? Or great prices?