Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Ebay exhaust.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2009, 02:57 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Last time i checked there we're about 3 for sale just in pa alone on craigslist bud. Not everyone is as ballsy as some of us. Most sell them due to the noise and always getting pulled over. I don't have that issue with cops. They never get me in the first place.

This is just one of those things, different strokes for different folks. Also the comment about how many fast cars are running ebay exhausts. Thats like saying how many cars are running a stock cat back with a 3" cut out. Some people are hustlers so they don't necessarily advertise/***** their cars. Nevermind actually seeing a track. The numbers are there. The fitment it was meant for (non-acd) is there. And weld a nice carbon ti muffler on it and you'll have a better system than the hks unit. Not to mention no neck downs.

Now would i ever be caught dead with one on my car? Hell no, thats why i upgraded from dsm's to an evo. But they're also nothing to sneeze at.
Old Jan 9, 2009, 06:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by IDRINKV8'S
No offense it's all ebay sheet all made in china a guess you pay for what you get.
Why do you even post here anymore. Every time you post you make yourself look more and more like a tool.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 07:05 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why dont you suck my *** homo
Old Jan 10, 2009, 07:07 PM
Account Disabled

Im sorry for posting that it's not my fault you put crapy ebay part's on your car.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 07:13 PM
Account Disabled

Don't hate the player hate the game you just got you phd aka{player hating deekead.
Old Jan 12, 2009, 07:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
More and more tool *** posts. I don't even have any Ebay parts on my car grow up.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by IDRINKV8'S
Don't hate the player hate the game you just got you phd aka{player hating deekead.
Stop your whining and let people do what they want.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 08:59 PM
Evolving Member

LOL anyway, piping is piping....its kinda hard to screw it up. sure the ebay tbe's dont sound as nice, but it still performs and looks half decent.
Old Jan 14, 2009, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Justin VIII
LOL anyway, piping is piping....its kinda hard to screw it up. sure the ebay tbe's dont sound as nice, but it still performs and looks half decent.
agreed. I had the exhaust for a short period of time and had it when I got tuned. Car still made the power so i have no complaints in that department. Only thing I will say about it is that it hangs very low at the rear near the rear axle. Not low enough to really scrape or anything but I did not like the low hanging look.
Old Jan 15, 2009, 11:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by porsherules911
agreed. I had the exhaust for a short period of time and had it when I got tuned. Car still made the power so i have no complaints in that department. Only thing I will say about it is that it hangs very low at the rear near the rear axle. Not low enough to really scrape or anything but I did not like the low hanging look.
Thats how I feel also.

And the sound isn't as desirable as the HKS exhaust. But hey, for $250 I'm not complaining. Again, the sound doesn't sound BAD, but its just not as GOOD sounding as the rest of the competition. Then again, I'm not about to pay an extra $500 for the sound...
Old Jan 16, 2009, 12:42 PM
Evolving Member

I'm debating on purchasing myself an eBay exhaust! bang for my buck!
Old Jan 16, 2009, 01:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i have an exhaust from austraila on my car.

no brand name but damn it sounds sexy and it feels like great as well.

i took a look at the ebay exhaust once there are no fitment issues go for it, its extremely hard to mess up 3" stainless steel exhaust . the straighter the better BTW.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 06:45 PM

Here is what you do. Buy the ebay exhaust then when someone asks you what it is just say "it's custom". That way you sound cool, and no one will know the difference. Man, sometimes saving a few hundred dollars is better than a throatier exhaust tone and a couple of whp. Now, ebay intercoolers stay away from them. Just follow your heart that's what I always do.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

^haha That's a good point!
Old Jan 19, 2009, 07:32 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Cahst
Here is what you do. Buy the ebay exhaust then when someone asks you what it is just say "it's custom". That way you sound cool, and no one will know the difference. Man, sometimes saving a few hundred dollars is better than a throatier exhaust tone and a couple of whp. Now, ebay intercoolers stay away from them. Just follow your heart that's what I always do.
You people are ridculious and make absoult no sense the bottom line and last time ebay parts are sheet,and there other threads that ebay intercoolers are the best and worth the money.Just compare the ebay exhuast vs buschur's and a bet you buschur's tbe will make at least 15 whp,lighter,and sounds awesome.

Quick Reply: Ebay exhaust.