Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

yes, another chick with an evo :)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2007, 10:24 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 72Tornado
Why is it that every girl who ever posts on an automotive message board has to make positively sure everyone knows she is a female both in her introductory thread and her screenname?
the same reason why people list their cars and mods in their signatures.

i have answered in threads here before, and i have had people call me 'dude' or something to that effect. it reduces further confusion by just mentioning that simple fact once. besides, us ladies are proud we are female & driving a very nice and fast car. btw, the sn is a nickname & some people still think it's a guy's sn, simply because we are on a male-dominant forum.

now back to the car-talk.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 10:26 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome! So are you and the car in NY or FL or you drive back and forth? I dont usually see an evo on the road as well.. but if you do, expect to see them in bulk.

first mods are usually a tbe but i see you already have an exhaust, so try getting cams or a flash.

Congrats again.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 10:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by goBYeBYe
Welcome! So are you and the car in NY or FL or you drive back and forth? I dont usually see an evo on the road as well.. but if you do, expect to see them in bulk.

first mods are usually a tbe but i see you already have an exhaust, so try getting cams or a flash.

Congrats again.
thnx for the input!
the car and myself are located in FL. but i visit brooklyn & long island (my childhood grounds lol) as often as i can, so i like to get an idea of where the evo owners in NY are. i doubt i'll ever drive the evo up there (no cruise control + 1400 miles=no go for me). i'd still like to hang out at the meets when i visit though.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 10:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tiffany&coNY

What exhaust is on the car?
Old Jul 23, 2007, 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
OK people let's get one thing perfectly clear- we own a RARE sports car. It is, and also, a rare Japanese sports car. The only people who actually know about these are true sports car enthusiasts, rally car fans, and aficionados of the Gran Turismo games ie those underage gamers. To this day, every time I see an Evo while I am driving mine, I still freak out and point and if lucky enough, throw up the deuce. Even with STis I look and say "Nice Ride" and Deuce it up to them as I fly by.

Now the point is that stereotypically those who are car nuts or gamers or Rally fans are typically male. A chick with an evo is even more rare than the evo itself, they could even be seen as our proverbial pegasus. I saw a hotttie once driving a VW R32 and about had to change my shorts b/c if a lady owning an evo is rare, one with an R32 must be almost as likely as being struck bu lightning
Old Jul 23, 2007, 10:46 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DonHugo
OK people let's get one thing perfectly clear- we own a RARE sports car. It is, and also, a rare Japanese sports car. The only people who actually know about these are true sports car enthusiasts, rally car fans, and aficionados of the Gran Turismo games ie those underage gamers. To this day, every time I see an Evo while I am driving mine, I still freak out and point and if lucky enough, throw up the deuce. Even with STis I look and say "Nice Ride" and Deuce it up to them as I fly by.

Now the point is that stereotypically those who are car nuts or gamers or Rally fans are typically male. A chick with an evo is even more rare than the evo itself, they could even be seen as our proverbial pegasus. I saw a hotttie once driving a VW R32 and about had to change my shorts b/c if a lady owning an evo is rare, one with an R32 must be almost as likely as being struck bu lightning
lol well put! i'm proud to be a female & finally in something as nice as an evo. i've only driven some bland cars up until this point, so it's nice to sit back & ride in something that turns heads. it's stereotypical that only males are known for their car-enthusiast personalities. i've been into cars & racing since i could talk.. i guess it's interesting to some, and threatening to others.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Tom W
wow, it just slipped my mind im such a noob. ill find out as soon as i get home from work.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 12:38 PM

EVO+CHICK= BEST COMBO
Old Jul 24, 2007, 10:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tom W
Looks like my Megan exhaust
Old Jul 25, 2007, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by VenomEVO8
Looks like my Megan exhaust
Yup its a Megan.

Last edited by tiffany&coNY; Jul 30, 2007 at 07:45 AM.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 08:37 AM
Account Disabled

Are you hot?
Old Jul 25, 2007, 08:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Vigo
Are you hot?
Old Jul 25, 2007, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
nice color pick, requires extra care sice its a black car
Old Jul 25, 2007, 09:02 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tweakdsm
nice color pick, requires extra care sice its a black car
thnx i wanted to go with white at first, but i've always had white cars.. so i wanted to switch it up a bit to something more sleek.. and to see what i can do with some new wheels as well.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 09:07 AM
Evolving Member

wheres the pic of u and ur car?;P

Quick Reply: yes, another chick with an evo :)