Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Center Console Gauge Cluster

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2007, 01:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Center Console Gauge Cluster

I've been trying to decide on what center console gauge cluster I am going to get for my Evo 9. I purchased three Prosport gauges, boost, oil temp & pressure, and the Mitsu radio relocate kit. I found a center cluster on lancershop.com and that one just covers the radio opening to fit three gauges. Or on gruppe-s.com, I found a full ABS one that replaces the entire center section with the A/C controls. My main concern is fitment and if it will match the interior. Anyone with any suggestion on these two or any other gauges cluster would be greatly appriciated!
Old Sep 24, 2007, 01:42 AM

I bought the one from gruppe-s.com and received it in 3 to 4 days regular shipping. I had seen the one that just covers the radio opening and did not like it as it did not look factory. The one from gruppe-s is not the same color as the stock interior but I plan on painitng my trim anyway. there is a thread in the how to section on painting the trim, heck seen it in colors such as the regular flat black, blue, red, and even yellow. Just do a search and the ideas will start popping in your head. I have even painted my hazard button except the middle triangle and it matched the dash perfect and the triangle still lights up. It is all in what you want.
Old Sep 24, 2007, 08:37 AM

iono but I think your going to be dissapointed with the prosport boost gauge. i know i am.
Old Sep 24, 2007, 10:05 AM

What is wrong with the Prosport Boost Gauge?
Old Oct 5, 2007, 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

hey get the one from 42draftdesigns.com
its ~ 50 dollars and fits perfect !!! its only for 52mm gauges but I am most def happy with mine and their customer service. You will not be dissapointed if you want a clean factory look like I did.