Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.
View Poll Results: Was YO Parts unjustly expelled from EvoM?
Yes, YO Parts deserves to be here just like any other company.
80.00%
No, YO Parts and their business model threatened the integrity of our community.
20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

YO Parts Fiasco

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2007, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
just because they were not sending feedback requests, doesnt mean they didnt have a lot of success. Hell, i alone placed more than 10 orders thru them, each one was fantastic... i didnt leave them feedback here.

Im sure Charles didnt leave him feedback either when he ordered his coilovers for his porsche thru tom either... but he still ordered, took the discount and drop shipping and ran with it, im sure with a big smile on his face.

and i didnt say greddy TI, i said HKS Carbon...

you are right though, i was wrong... lancershop... 750 and they are usually expensive....
yo parts was less than 100 cheaper then that, and from what i understand, he gets a pretty decent discount on HKS.

Clarify for us what rules they broke please... as well as any laws that they violated and more specifically, any laws that they violated that arent broken on a daily basis by just about every vendor here.

The right decision is determined by the reason it was made... They were forced out before anything negative happened on their end as far as forum rules are concerned.

Last edited by bigric09; Nov 28, 2007 at 01:46 PM.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 01:57 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
The same people are rehashing the discussion. The reasons have been explained and you may agree or disagree. Charles may want to add a final comment or re-open but I'm closing the thread for now. Thanks.

Speedlimit..
Old Nov 28, 2007, 02:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bob pretty much summed things up, but since there is nothing really new going on, there is no point to keep the fire going. If you have something revolutionary to say that has not been mentioned at all, let me know. Otherwise, its all there.