Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Wussup... not quite new but never introduced myself

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2002, 02:05 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wussup... not quite new but never introduced myself

so wussup, i've been posting in the forum for a while and just realized that i never said hi, how rude of me. well so i live in new york now, drove my mom's old peugeot back when i wuz in hong kong, insurance, taxes and gas prices are sky high in hk so i never could afford my own car, think this. tax for cars is 160% yes, with delivery and all we're paying double what everyone else in the world is paying, and gas is roughly 5x more expensive there when compared to the states.... but i had enough rich friends who would let me drive their nice little toys, so i had my fair share of road racing an R34, two Evo Vs moded at different levels, a Evo VI and a seq. turbo subaru B4 which was not all that fun coz the seq turbos dun act like they're seq.
anyways i never looked into car tech and theories and all, i know how to press the pedals but thats bout it, that till i got here to NYC, when i'm stranded with no car to drive, so all i could do all day is THINK bout cars and learn.
thanx for puttin up such a good forum for different people to come together and share info + knowledge. rock on
Old Apr 16, 2002, 03:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome!!

Let us know if you have any questions er anything
Old Apr 16, 2002, 02:12 PM
Evolved Member

Yes, welcome zeroize. Please be sure to check the FAQ forum section if you have any questions. Also our more then helpful Mods will be happy to answer any questions you may have if it hasn't been done so already in your past 100 plus posts.
Old Apr 23, 2002, 07:09 AM

Good intro! What were you doing in HK if you don't mind me asking? And yes, move to TO, cars are cheaper here!

-Erich
Old Apr 23, 2002, 07:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
well i moved to HK coz my dad's business there... nothing much could convince me to move back there... and i'm glad to go back to TO coz thats where i wuz originally from
Old Apr 26, 2002, 01:53 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Wow...I can't believe I didn't say welcome. Sorry it's so late, but I just gotta.
Old Apr 28, 2002, 10:15 PM
Evolving Member

Welcome
Old Feb 18, 2006, 05:50 PM

Hey guys, hows it goin, new evo owner in town and I have to say that this is the coolest thing that I could have ever come in contact with!!!!! I am also new to the forum and it is nice to know that I can talk to someone if I have a question about my car. Read several forums and have learned what and what now to do to my car. Thanks!!
Old Feb 18, 2006, 05:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
why did you use a thread that's almost 4 years old?
Old Feb 18, 2006, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

lol thats kinda funny though he/she is new. how did u dig through 4 years of posts and threads and suddenly picked this one. Maybe u like the title?
Old Feb 18, 2006, 08:23 PM
Evolved Member

Hello and welcome, even though you have been here for a while.