Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Brand New Greddy TI

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2008, 09:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brand New Greddy TI

I've searched everywhere on the internet.. I've called countless places.. But I cannot find a brand new Greddy TI cat-back. Can anyone help me out please? Thanks in advance guys.
Old Jul 15, 2008, 09:22 AM

is it for evo ix? i don't think they make them anymore. i had one and love it
Old Jul 15, 2008, 09:48 AM
Evolving Member

It says on the website:

"Revised and returning for 2008... more coming soon!"

Anyone have any word on the new Greddy TI supposedly coming out this year?
Old Jul 15, 2008, 11:24 AM
Account Disabled

hopup racig.com has it availiable for 1,500 hundred not worth in my book go with ams of buschur meaner sounding and they make more power.
Old Jul 15, 2008, 11:24 AM
Account Disabled

hopup racing.com
Old Jul 15, 2008, 02:35 PM
Evolving Member

Smile I mentioned it to you in your last thread man.

Originally Posted by MaxKanisha
I've searched everywhere on the internet.. I've called countless places.. But I cannot find a brand new Greddy TI cat-back. Can anyone help me out please? Thanks in advance guys.
The Power Extreme Trust Ti-R is the brand new version of the Greddy Ti. The Trust brand is called Greddy in the U.S. "Trust" is originated in Japan and that's what it's called over there. They are the same company. My exhaust has the same exact design and is full titanium including the piping. The piping is 80 mm. The only difference in the Greddy Ti and the Trust Ti-R is that the Trust does not have the rolled lip and it does not have the Greddy Racing Logo...Instead it has the Trust logo. No regrets with the Trust Ti-R for me.

Last edited by nawaz; Jul 16, 2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old Jul 16, 2008, 11:36 AM

I just put up for sale my Greddy Ti. The link is https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=357950
Old Jul 16, 2008, 01:17 PM
Evolving Member

Smile Hold on....

Originally Posted by sidelnik
I just put up for sale my Greddy Ti. The link is https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=357950
The used Greddy Ti that you're selling is priced at $1,000 ...I bought my brand new Trust Ti-r for $1,276 + tax. ***Mine was imported specially from Japan***
Old Jul 16, 2008, 02:20 PM
Evolving Member

Hey Nawaz, where did you order your Trust TI-R?
Old Jul 16, 2008, 02:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
for $1000..its still good..

price for the Titanium is going up.. most Ti exhaust systems should hold its value..
Old Jul 16, 2008, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

Smile

Hey Nawaz, where did you order your Trust TI-R?
Hey Max...I bought my Trust Ti-R from Jotech Motorsports, Located in Garland, Texas. Their contact info is on their website which is "jotechracing.com". When I special ordered my exhaust from them, I had to wait about 2 months. When it came in and when I bought it, they told me that the price would later be going up to around $1600, but I'm not sure about that. I was quoted a price of $1300 plus tax from them, but they gave me a discount since I paid all cash. With the discount and tax and all, the total for me was $1380. I could have ordered the exhaust from "Speed Element", but they didn't have it in stock as well and they weren't local to me like "Jotech". The price Speed Element was giving was $1399 shipped at that time. Max, I would hurry to buy that particular exhaust because I keep hearing that there is a shortage of titanium in Japan and that the price is going up. I don't know if that is true, but I would get it as soon as possible otherwise it may get discontinued like the Greddy Ti. Let me know if you have any more questions...All the best Max!
Old Jul 16, 2008, 04:22 PM

i got my Trust Ti-r from thmotorsports give them a call or email or IM them
Old Jul 16, 2008, 08:32 PM
Evolving Member

Talking The Trust Ti-R is so AWESOME!

I can't stop staring at mine. It doesn't look too big and it doesn't look too small for sure. It looks so aggressive and it's not competley a straight through exit and it's not completely an angled exit...It's somewhere in between and it looks superb. The piping is so smooth looking and you can just tell how it makes it much easier for exhaust gases to pass through. The sound is very loud in the beginning, but I'm used to it now and it sounds so mean and pleasing. Get it...And you will not regret it.

Last edited by nawaz; Jul 16, 2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old Aug 5, 2008, 10:59 AM
Evolving Member

Hey Nawaz, does the Trust TI-R have an 02 bung on the midpipe?
Old Aug 5, 2008, 11:37 AM
Evolving Member

Hey Nawaz, does the Trust TI-R have an 02 bung on the midpipe?
I have no idea since my tuner did the install. My check engine remains on all the time if that's what you're wondering. I have a completely cat-less exhaust set up which includes the Trust Ti-R and the DC Sports downpipe with the cat-delete. It is so awesome man and it sounds so good. The sound makes you get chills like you're in a pure racing car. I can't stop staring at how it looks also. It's very fit and stable, and it looks so aggressive.

Quick Reply: Brand New Greddy TI