Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

HeadGames Motorworks is now a sponsor!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2009, 09:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HeadGames Motorworks is now a sponsor!!

HeadGames Motorworks would like to extend a formal hello to the EvoM community and announce that we're officially a proud active sponsor for the EvoM community!!!

HeadGames Motorworks is a company synonymous with making horsepower. This reputation has aided HeadGames to be the goto shop by not only some popular vendors on this forum but also magazines, racers and performance enthusiasts of all types - the result of these relationships has assisted HeadGames customers to achieve championships, record setting performances and countless miles of pure performance driving enjoyment. Our unparalleled knowledge of how to help you reach your goals is what differentiates us from other options in the market! Whether it's a 400whp street car or a 1800whp drag car - HeadGames Motorworks has the knowledge to take you there!

When you're working with HeadGames, you're partnering with an independent company that does everything in house with our state of the art equipment and knowledge able staff. This means if you have a challenge we can take care of it easily and effectively without the run around. If you have a specific horsepower goal we have the ability to custom tailor our work to your needs. As previously mentioned, we are a company synonymous with making horsepower and are constantly improving our valve job and port designs to make your dreams and aspirations a constant reality.

We look forward to developing lasting relationship with more of you. We would also like to extend an open hand and ask if there is any tech articles you would like to see or more detail on our process, pictures and/or specials - please let us know, we would love to hear from you

Our website is up, but not finished In the next coming months you will see all the products we offer as well as services we provide... Not only for EVOs but for whatever you car, motorcycle or motor vehicle you drive FAST...

Best regards,

Dave Localio

HeadGamesMotorworks.net

Last edited by HeadGames; Feb 3, 2009 at 10:01 AM.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts
Nice and sooooo damn close to home
Old Feb 3, 2009, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

That's some great news, glad to see you guys have come on board.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 10:42 AM
Account Disabled

Yahhhh!!! for dave.

I had a k series head done by you guys and enjoyed its results, and will soon be getting my evo head done soon.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bravo Dave! Headgames does some incredible work and I highly recommend them!

I've been working with Headgames for years and I'm currently running Headgames heads on my EVO, STI and Time Attack TT G35...

Here's a little video of some of the work that Headgames did on my TT G35 heads...

Philthy's Time Attack TT G35
Old Feb 3, 2009, 11:29 AM
Evolved Member

hahaha Right near TCNJ. Nice! I'll stop by sometime.