Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

newbie in limp mode

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2009 | 11:19 AM

newbie in limp mode

i am just saying hi to all, and no i dont have an evo yet. i am currently getting rid of my 3 vehicles, 1 of which is being parted out from heavy modding. im not new to the dsm's, but new to evo's. i had a lightly modded 95 gsx when i was in school, but was a broke student so mods were limited lol. the economy sucks and i need 1 vehicle that can meet my needs. my bike was real fast, my turbo si spins till 90mph on street tires , and my truck was my daily to drive around my son and for winter. so my conclusion was to scrap all of them in favor of a vehicle that can be real fast, driven daily and in winter, and drive my son around. an evo. im stuck on the gsr gg ix. hopefully i should have it in a couple months. i signed on to do research and more research on the car and people's favorable mods as well as basic knowledge. for me, iv'e been in the car modding world for 11 years now and have had all makes and models and worked for a performance shop for a couple years in chicago suburbs and currently work for a dealer as a senior tech. thanks for any response's or input.
Old Feb 22, 2009 | 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

Hahaha, it feels kind of weird seeing you at the forums. Whats up?!!!!

I see your getting more and more serious about making the best decision of your life. I better start getting more mods for my car.

Dont be a stranger, let me know if you find an Evo that interests you. I'll take a look at a few things with you.

FYI: One thing to search for is performance vs color. Its been proven that E-blue is the fastest color.
Old Feb 22, 2009 | 12:28 PM

hahaha, we will have to see on the color vs hp when i get the gg, lol. thanks