Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Official Evo Girl

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2009, 09:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You have an evo8(or 7) rear bumper. You traded in the stock 9's rear for an 8? Anyway, hope it wasn't her who crashed..
Old Apr 22, 2009, 08:06 AM

Hey Guys..to answer your questions NO i was not the person who crashed. I haven't responded lately because my car actually got broken into. Hood and the Trunk w/ Spoiler was taken! I found out the morning of April fools day..wtf well anywho nothing else was stolen luckily. Just got the car back from the body shop and am in desperately need of an alarm..im thinking something that comes with a taser lol
Old Apr 22, 2009, 08:47 AM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by NinaX4G63
Hey Guys..to answer your questions NO i was not the person who crashed. I haven't responded lately because my car actually got broken into. Hood and the Trunk w/ Spoiler was taken! I found out the morning of April fools day..wtf well anywho nothing else was stolen luckily. Just got the car back from the body shop and am in desperately need of an alarm..im thinking something that comes with a taser lol
nice to hear that it wasn't your evo(that crashed)
Old Apr 22, 2009, 08:49 AM

Thanks.
Old Apr 22, 2009, 05:58 PM
Evolving Member

Hope your insurance replaced everything for you. Ohhhh and congrads to me this my 100th post!
Old Apr 28, 2009, 08:36 PM
Evolved Member

damn wtf thats insane. when i owned that car. someone smashed out drive side window randomly but didnt take anything. they did it to like 20 cars in my neighborhood. just vandelizing not stealing. sorry about that good luck with it now.