Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

AMS Stage 1 + Custom Flash

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2009, 02:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMS Stage 1 + Custom Flash

I'm interested in this upgrade but need comments from those that already have it. Is it worth it and how much HP did your car really gain?
Old Apr 16, 2009, 06:51 AM
Evolving Member

i dont have the AMS stage one, but I had an intake and turbo back with an email tune from Mellon and made 293whp/291wtq. looks like you get a fuel pump with the AMS stage 1 but it only comes with a cat back, so you will still have the stock dp and cat in there which will rob some power. hope this helps some
Old Apr 16, 2009, 09:07 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TJS_08
I'm interested in this upgrade but need comments from those that already have it. Is it worth it and how much HP did your car really gain?
+1

I did a few searches and I'm surprised by how few threads there are on the AMS Stage 1 package (catback exhaust, intake, flash/tune, boost gauge, about $1100). The website claims this will get you "345 to 365 HP on 93 octane" (note hp, not whp). Seems like a nice package for someone starting out.

http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/A...ce-stages.html
Old Apr 16, 2009, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by modetm
+1

I did a few searches and I'm surprised by how few threads there are on the AMS Stage 1 package (catback exhaust, intake, flash/tune, boost gauge, about $1100). The website claims this will get you "345 to 365 HP on 93 octane" (note hp, not whp). Seems like a nice package for someone starting out.

http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/A...ce-stages.html
I just don't want to travel 5-6 hours if it's not worth it. For those that have AMS Stage 1 + custom flash please speak up. I need to know what you guys think. Are there other stages by other vendors that are better?
Old Apr 16, 2009, 01:46 PM

Do it. You will enjoy it.