Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2009, 07:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys and Girls,
Names Amy i drive a 09 white si yeah i know bbbbboooooooo!!!!! lol well im pretty much done with honda after getting the si and having all these problems also i dont feel like putting all this money into a 197 hp car to come out with maybe 300hp just doesnt make sense.

I always wanted a evo 9 and finally im gonna say f uck it im getting a evo. Heres my questions first were do you think is the best place to get it i dont know if i wanna private sell my si cause then i wont have a car to drive to work in idk what to do i was gonna sell it in the auctions then buy a evo through the auction but im also hearing most of those evos are in bad shape. I live in miami and im willing to drive as far as west palm. I have tried all the dealerships here and i cant find shyt

Any ideas guys??? Sorry for the long post lol

Last edited by amyc954; Oct 1, 2009 at 08:02 AM.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 09:46 AM

anyone???
Old Oct 1, 2009, 09:56 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just look around in your area and do searches everyday. Look under fs threads on here and see if anyone in your area is selling a IX. You can find a evo that is in good condition and that is stock if your patient with it. I waited a long time to find mine and I stubbled across it one day just browsing on the web, and got it that day!
Old Oct 1, 2009, 10:51 AM
Former Sponsor

Just keep looking for what you want, it will pop up.

try autotrader.com, craigslist and a few other vehicle sales sites.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Brsox10288
Just look around in your area and do searches everyday. Look under fs threads on here and see if anyone in your area is selling a IX. You can find a evo that is in good condition and that is stock if your patient with it. I waited a long time to find mine and I stubbled across it one day just browsing on the web, and got it that day!
Originally Posted by PERRIN_JOHN
Just keep looking for what you want, it will pop up.

try autotrader.com, craigslist and a few other vehicle sales sites.
thanks guys well what i wanted to do was go through a dealer and trade in my si cause once i sell the si i need a car right away.

ive been looking for awhile now on autotrader and craigslist lol but like you said patients it will come cant wait
Old Oct 1, 2009, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
The dealer will rape you on price. I have looked at a few Evos that were still over 26grand at the dealer. INSANE.. dont' be afraid to buy a car from out of state and have it shipped or go pick it up. They have services that will go and look at the car for you and give you a full report.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by thedru13
The dealer will rape you on price. I have looked at a few Evos that were still over 26grand at the dealer. INSANE.. dont' be afraid to buy a car from out of state and have it shipped or go pick it up. They have services that will go and look at the car for you and give you a full report.
im noticing that now lol well i guess im just gonna have to sell my si then have a evo set up ready to buy the day of arg besides mods being on the car what else should i look for like signs of being beaten up??? well i guess i could figure that out ill have a mechanic with me the day i buy the evo