Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Nissan 370Z Guy

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2010, 07:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would put an add in autotrader or cars.com and try selling there. You may have alot better luck than ebay. You may consider putting as many stock parts back on as possible and selling the mods since they don't get you much on the car. I feal your pain in selling your car, especially since its so new. Good luck with your sale.
Old May 21, 2010, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by EvoIXHoosier
bump

anyone want a bad @$$ 370z? its for sale still!

got my nissan dealer looking for an evo x for me on trade. Don't know how they plan to work it out, but hopefully one day soon I can be a proud evo owner... I'm getting very impatient and discouraged damint
I swear the grass is always greener on the other side. Shortly after purchasing my X I was looking at the 370Z thinking I should have bought that.

Now I'm looking at the New mustang GT 5.0

*shrug* what can you do... Oh and I love my X... My girlfriend says I should drive her Eclipse like every second day to actually appreciate my car.
Old May 21, 2010, 06:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
pardon me if this is not what you want, but there is a thread in here for a 2003 evo for 11k. thats right 11k. it needs a clutch and transmission but that is cheap. 67k miles. I think that's a damn steal. As far as getting rid of the 370 good luck, but there are plenty of evo's in the east coast for under 25k with ultra low mileage.
Old May 21, 2010, 09:26 PM
Account Disabled

Thanks for the tip Broham..love the name btw