Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Not Another Post Count Thread (NOT about why my post count won't go up)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2010, 01:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not Another Post Count Thread (NOT about why my post count won't go up)

Yes i know unnecessary postings to get to 50 due to the new system on EvoM.

I been on this forum for about a year and a half now and i still unable to post on the For Sale Thread. I don't want to seem like a noob complaining about it, but i think this system of 50 posts really doesn't let newbies on this forum get anywhere...

I have bought at least 8 different items from the For Sale thread, and read enough forum posts that my eyes are bleeding out throughout the year and a half. and i have owned my Evo9 for about 6 months now. I bought some items that i want to sell now but i cant due to me only having 19 posts.

I don't have much knowledge about the EVO as some members on this forum, and that is why i read and im on this forum. so what am i going to post about?what am i going to post that will be a good contribution that senior members wont already know? lol i never post random crap like "yeah i agree", or "i told you that ***** was crazy" but i find it hard to contribute to.

so how would newbies like me ever reach the 50 limit and become a member who can actually post on the For Sale? what is an evo newb gonna post about?

i post on the regional forum, oh wait those dont count lol. and honestly i swear i been at 19 posts for like a couple of months now lol and i have been posting in the right section so i dont know whats going on.

Any moderators please chime in. i think my opinion speaks for alot of the Newbies here on EvoM.

Last edited by DeMoNz; Jun 3, 2010 at 02:33 AM.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 07:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go to the dyno results, check out what people are making on their cars. Comment on it. It's not that hard, just don't overdue it like posting 10 times in 10 minutes with the same comment or a comment thats less than 2 sentences.