Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

tuning paper magazine

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2002, 07:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question tuning paper magazine

Hi,

I want to know what is/are the best paper magazine about car tuning, but NOT about rice tuning with big spoiler or 15000$ stereo, but more for engine/performance tuning... Does Import Tuner a good magazine for this, or "Sport Compact Car"?

I went to the "magazine store" and there is too much magazine about cars... and I have access to all the american mag, the canadian mag, the quebecer mag (in French), and all the french mag (and there's a lot of french mag, but most are rice)

thanks in advance for your contribution
Old Jun 16, 2002, 08:28 PM
Evolved Member

For US mag, I subscripted Sport Compact Car (SCC) , and turbo. I want to stop turbo, since it's basically now a show magazine more than before. I read Super Street in the bookstore but only buy it when I see some worthy articles.

Mostly, I read Japanese (Option, Option2, Carboy and Young Version) and Hong Kong car magazine (Car Plus) and European mag. (EVO, CAR, Banzai and Max Power)
Old Jun 16, 2002, 08:52 PM
Evolved Member

Grassroots Motorsports
just found a really good one a few days ago...Import Racer