Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

helpppp a fellwo evo owner out!!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2003, 11:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
helpppp a fellwo evo owner out!!!

hey guys, hows it going... i need some help if you guys dont mind helping out your fellow evo community. im a member on ***************, and was wondering how many of you are too? it is very nicely designed and fast, but the only problem is the activity on the site seems to die out sometimes, i was wondering if you guys would be willing to help out and make it more active.... check it out... *************************
Old Nov 20, 2003, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

ill tell you why it SUCKS, and it it sucked several months ago when a post simlar to this one came out:

you have to REGISTER before it will let you see anything.

Few people will be willing to take the time and register, and givei info out , for a wedsbite in which they can't even preview the quality of.

Good websites like evolutionm.net didn't get to where they are because of some pathetic attempt to advertise, e.g. help a fellow evo owner out, but because their structure is well thought out and easy to use.
Old Nov 20, 2003, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

if i may make a suggestion...

I run dcevoclub.com's website, its not easy... i'm sure you know this... however i will make the following suggestions.

don't require registration to view content, this will likely turn people right away, i know when i went there the first time i went there, as soon as it said i needed to register, i just went somewhere else, if someone wants to register on your site i'm sure they will just do it.

Because of this you cannot see the content, which will draw people to your site. you need lots of content.

if your in it for money, good luck, i will be the first to tell you i fund DC Evo Club 99.9% out of my own pocket. I may get money from sponsorship, but i'm not doing it for profit, i'm doing it for the love of a car, for the joy of bringing other enthusiasts together.

Good luck on your website.