Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

350Z or EVO X GSR? Anyone from Louisiana?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2011, 08:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gotcha, Jrah.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 04:13 PM

Anyone in Louisiana? Local Mitsu dealer doesn't allow test drives, so it would greatly help with my decision making if I could go for a ride along with an owner or something.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm in Baton Rouge. where are you? there are a few of us out here. I've got a IX MR right now (for sale) some bolt ons, 370whp, etc. I'll be picking up an EVO X SE in the next two weeks when my IX sells. Link to the for sale thread: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...liability.html
Old Feb 9, 2011, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by ODUB
I'm in Baton Rouge. where are you? there are a few of us out here. I've got a IX MR right now (for sale) some bolt ons, 370whp, etc. I'll be picking up an EVO X SE in the next two weeks when my IX sells. Link to the for sale thread: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...liability.html

Yeah, I see you around sometimes. I tried talking to you once, but you were in a hurry. I'm around the Gonzales/Donaldsonville area.

Let me know when you have some free time dude. Maybe we could meet up somewhere or something. Oh and, GL with your sale.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 04:23 AM
Evolving Member

shreveport here, man i need to move back down there. hardly any mitsus up here. all srt4's and mustangs
Old Feb 10, 2011, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by elmerfud54
shreveport here, man i need to move back down there. hardly any mitsus up here. all srt4's and mustangs

Haha! Funny you should say that. My friend (import guy) moved up to Shreveport a while back, and now he wants a Mustang.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MKIVTTdTerror
Yeah, I see you around sometimes. I tried talking to you once, but you were in a hurry. I'm around the Gonzales/Donaldsonville area.

Let me know when you have some free time dude. Maybe we could meet up somewhere or something. Oh and, GL with your sale.
you might be thinking about the other gray EVO IX out here. he actually lives in gonzales. I don't remember talking to anyone about the EVO before and being in a hurry lol
Old Feb 10, 2011, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by ODUB
you might be thinking about the other gray EVO IX out here. he actually lives in gonzales. I don't remember talking to anyone about the EVO before and being in a hurry lol

Ah. Maybe so. His looks exactly like yours. He was a tall, biracial (African American/white) guy I believe. Did you used to work at the Verizon store in Gonzales by any chance? That guy had a gray MR as well.

But would that be cool with you? Meeting up so I can get the Evo experience... Lol.
Old Feb 12, 2011, 06:15 AM

I too owned an '03 350Z touring. Orange w/ orange leather. I just traded it in for a new EVO X and like you said, do not look back. I miss the Z. It was a great car, but with 2 kids now and only 2 seats, it was a no brainer that it had to go. Not to mention a twin turbo setup done correctly would be about 8-10K. On top of that, the depreciation was ridiculous. I was lucky to have kept it long enough to pay off the negative equity I used to have. Good luck.