Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Funny/stupid things people say/ask about your Evo!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2011, 06:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jr_2006IXMR
GAME!hahaha
Damn you just made me lose THE GAME!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 2, 2011, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Panda_stunter
Looking at the username "michellee".... I think the person is a girl...unless he's French? I don't know.
lol yes i'm a girl, and i get a lot of "is this your brother/boyfriend's car?" and the usual "do you drive a manual" and "is that thing supercharged/nos?"

this thread is awesome, i got behind on work reading it yesterday lol
Old Dec 2, 2011, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Panda_stunter
Wow, that's an instant classic!

I would've rebuttle with..."damn kids...always taking out the two zeroes behind the 499. It's for sale for $49900!"
lol he even started taking bills out of his wallet, and i told him he's mistaken, and he was like ok take a thousand! i kept insisting that it wasn't for sale, and i had to leave in a hurry because he seemed to the point where he would just jack my evo and leave me with his civic lol
Old Dec 2, 2011, 08:45 AM

funny thread, luckily working on a military instalation and living in a military town, i dont get many stupid comments or questions except for rare occasion

Chief: wow that is nice whats that one one those subaru sti things
Me: "facepalm" walks away
Old Dec 2, 2011, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by michellee
lol he even started taking bills out of his wallet, and i told him he's mistaken, and he was like ok take a thousand! i kept insisting that it wasn't for sale, and i had to leave in a hurry because he seemed to the point where he would just jack my evo and leave me with his civic lol

That is pretty epic. I think I would have died laughing. An Evo for 1K woulda been amazing. lol Dude seem like he was getting desperate? hahah
Old Dec 3, 2011, 12:51 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by michellee
lol yes i'm a girl, and i get a lot of "is this your brother/boyfriend's car?" and the usual "do you drive a manual" and "is that thing supercharged/nos?"

this thread is awesome, i got behind on work reading it yesterday lol
Im just going to point out, I love my wife!, however, seeing a girl drive an evo, let alone being the owner and knowing what she has, would make me stare...a lot
Old Dec 3, 2011, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Blue_05EVO
Im just going to point out, I love my wife!, however, seeing a girl drive an evo, let alone being the owner and knowing what she has, would make me stare...a lot

+1 for truth. lol
Old Dec 3, 2011, 09:21 PM
Evolving Member

"wow it comes stock with a strut bar"... Lol
Old Dec 3, 2011, 11:54 PM

Before I deployed someone told me their Chrysler 300 was faster than my Evo and that he beats Evo's all the time except the ones that are 2.5L with turbos. I tried to tell him it has a 2.0L and he asked if I at least had a turbo...I just started up my car and watched his mouth drop and drove off.

He later told me he knew his mouth would get him in trouble eventually. Oh did I mention...I'm deployed with his dumbass too.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by stEVOrgiX
Before I deployed someone told me their Chrysler 300 was faster than my Evo and that he beats Evo's all the time except the ones that are 2.5L with turbos. I tried to tell him it has a 2.0L and he asked if I at least had a turbo...I just started up my car and watched his mouth drop and drove off.

He later told me he knew his mouth would get him in trouble eventually. Oh did I mention...I'm deployed with his dumbass too.
Been there with that before, wasn't a chrysler 300 though, was a dodge magnum. lol Dude talking **** was the armorer. Shoulda bet him money.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 07:11 PM
Evolving Member

Ok, this is somthing I've heard a lot....and you guys can chip in your opinion. We have all heard the phrase "Built not bought ".... and I've have comments that the evo falls into the "bought" category....mostly from built dsm's, civics, even the occasional old 80's supra and rx-7 guys I know.....opinions?!?!
Old Dec 4, 2011, 07:15 PM
Evolving Member

It's not our fault that they start with a slow car.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Tpatterson
It's not our fault that they start with a slow car.
Well I more have a issue with the dsm's .....same heart beat that's under our hoods....
Old Dec 4, 2011, 10:30 PM

i went to a shop to change my oil. i asked the guy over there, what is this button for? (intercooler spray). and he said "its for your suspension. dont turn it on when u are driving fast."
lol
Old Dec 5, 2011, 12:37 AM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue_05EVO
Ok, this is somthing I've heard a lot....and you guys can chip in your opinion. We have all heard the phrase "Built not bought ".... and I've have comments that the evo falls into the "bought" category....mostly from built dsm's, civics, even the occasional old 80's supra and rx-7 guys I know.....opinions?!?!
What?