Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Funny/stupid things people say/ask about your Evo!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2012, 02:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ I'll see if i can get them to pose for me
Old Jan 2, 2012, 02:40 AM
Evolving Member

nvm

Last edited by dee242; Jan 2, 2012 at 02:43 AM.
Old Jan 2, 2012, 03:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Macaroni
Similar thing happened to me but it was a cobra. Everytime I got back up next to him he would take off before I could even drop a gear.

Been called a Subaru, sti, wrx, accord, maxima, and srt4. Why is it that more of the general population knows what a sti/wrx is but have never even heard of an Evo? When personally I think evos are a much better all around car
blame ken block and when u surch up rally car theres a list of subies not to mention the big subaru logo written on the car
Old Jan 2, 2012, 10:55 AM

So there I was driving up to my grandpas' house when this lifted F-150 comes hauling *** and cuts me off on the highway. Now I'm doing 75 and this guy cuts me off almost hits me so I moved to the next lane (its a 2 lane). As I move to the left lane he moves into it also for no apparent reason so i move back to the right and here comes buddy right in front of me with his hazards on over to the right lane. i finally manage to pass him and he is looking at me screaming at me from his truck. (I'm a MP in the military) he pulls away from me. so i took his tag called up ahead and yeah he was on the side of the road with a trooper buddy of mine. my buddy pulled him over for doing 98 in a 65 zone. haha morale of the story be careful who you mess with they might be someone with connections.
Old Jan 2, 2012, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by snazzystang
So there I was driving up to my grandpas' house when this lifted F-150 comes hauling *** and cuts me off on the highway. Now I'm doing 75 and this guy cuts me off almost hits me so I moved to the next lane (its a 2 lane). As I move to the left lane he moves into it also for no apparent reason so i move back to the right and here comes buddy right in front of me with his hazards on over to the right lane. i finally manage to pass him and he is looking at me screaming at me from his truck. (I'm a MP in the military) he pulls away from me. so i took his tag called up ahead and yeah he was on the side of the road with a trooper buddy of mine. my buddy pulled him over for doing 98 in a 65 zone. haha morale of the story be careful who you mess with they might be someone with connections.
HAHA, nice. Gotta love it when those dicks that cut you off and speed off and then a few exits down the highway you see them pulled over by a cop
Old Jan 2, 2012, 01:14 PM

Ha this thread is extremely funny . . .

I had a person ask, as they looked at my FMIC, "what is that?" I replied, "its an over-sized intake system."
Old Jan 3, 2012, 12:09 AM

Went to dinner And A little boy points at my car and asked his mom "mom! Mom! Is that a race car!? It looks angry!" as I was parking in reverse. Lol
Old Jan 3, 2012, 06:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 03evo8racer
I was leaving class yesterday someone saw my IX, and said, "Thats a nice STI''

sad thing is I still have the evolution badge on it lol

happens to me all the time, lol i got an evo 1 with evo 3 body kit, but i does resemble a gc8 subaru a bit but still it's got evolution 3 written on the sideskirts lol

my evo 1

Old Jan 3, 2012, 06:32 PM

^^
awesome man
Old Jan 3, 2012, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by GR8WHITE RS
my favorite "DO A BURN OUT!"

that one is always funny
Old Jan 4, 2012, 01:03 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jdmpoirier4
happens to me all the time, lol i got an evo 1 with evo 3 body kit, but i does resemble a gc8 subaru a bit but still it's got evolution 3 written on the sideskirts lol

my evo 1

where did you find that? is it original or a project car? how much did you pay for it if it is original. man that's really nice.
Old Jan 4, 2012, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by davey111483
where did you find that? is it original or a project car? how much did you pay for it if it is original. man that's really nice.
paid 8500 imported from japan is was 100% stock actually im second owner all time so it was mint when i got it, still nice

i did all mods myself
Old Jan 4, 2012, 08:33 AM
AFD
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jdmpoirier4
paid 8500 imported from japan is was 100% stock actually im second owner all time so it was mint when i got it, still nice

i did all mods myself
Just wondering.. why would you convert an Evo I to RWD?

Nice car, though
Old Jan 4, 2012, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by AFD
Just wondering.. why would you convert an Evo I to RWD?

Nice car, though
to do drift of course and it actually quite easy to do, but i can go awd whenever i want, but im not rwd yet was going to do it over the winter, my buddies have done it and its fun, and since i can go awd whenever i want it's not a big deal if i don't like it

the rwd is getting used front axles so you can block the knuckles so the bearing stay intack and plug the tranny so the oil doesnt come out

you either weld your viscous coupler or buy shep racing viscous coupler eliminator

im probably to get the shep so i can keep my stock when i want to go back rwd

https://www.rtmracing.com/xcart/prod...cat=818&page=1

you get a later evo rear diff cover and get made a bracket to take off stress from the cover other wise you'll be braking the covers every trackday...

heres my budy's wide evo 3 drifting, blowing smoke on a rwd subaru hehe

my other bro in vancouver

anyways its not done deal yet but im pretty sure im going to try it rwd next summer

also made an introduction thread

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ml#post9865605
Old Jan 4, 2012, 10:27 AM

Dude thats a pretty evo, more pics plz? I love the older gen evos, but I'm way too attached to my IX and it drains enough of my money as it is lol.
EDIT: Followed the link, evo looks sick bro

On subject:
*At a gas station

Guy: Nice car
Me: thx
Guy: my buddies Mustang could take you tho
Me: oh?
Guy: yeah its a gt, its really sick
Me: Oh wow, a GT!? I'd have no chance at all...

*He looked at me like he couldn't decide if I was mocking him or not and I walked away

Last edited by LightningCrossZ; Jan 4, 2012 at 10:32 AM.