Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New Member soon to get EVO X

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2011, 03:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Member soon to get EVO X

Hello everyone, My name is Bret living in NJ however working overseas for the mean time. I will be soon buying a 2010 or 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X which I have been waiting for a long time to get. I really don't know the ins and outs of the car yet but soon will. Right now I have a 2002 Ford Mustang which is my track car soon to be done only needs a radiator and tune. I also have a 2003 Nissan 350Z single turbo which is being built right now and hopefully done before I get home for vacation. I know as soon as I get the car I will want to mod the hell out of it which I will be doing. I will be looking to get done anything that will make it at least 600 AWHP as my daily driver. My builder has mentioned to me that we will be using a FP Black turbo which right now that is the only thing he has mentioned to me since he is still working on my 350Z. Im glad I did choose this AWD car for my Daily Driver better then the C6 vette.