Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

You know you drive an EVO when...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2011, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Semih321
YOU KNOW you drive an EVO when suddenly during dinner with you girl your mouth turns into an HKS SSQV BOV....and your pushing 30psi at the dinner table in public. All day. Running low 11's with your fork from the pepper shaker all the way to your plate with the BOV going off. Imao shoulda seen the waiters face....

Dude. Reading and picturing the scene is good for morale.
Old Dec 16, 2011, 10:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know you drive an Evo when you have to play Tetris with your groceries to make them fit in the puny trunk.
Old Dec 16, 2011, 10:54 PM

when your driving around town and see people pointing and reading their lips, "dude thats an evo"
lol
Old Dec 16, 2011, 11:03 PM

YOU KNOW you drive an EVO when suddenly during dinner with your girl your mouth turns into an HKS SSQV BOV....and your pushing 30psi at the dinner table in public. All day. Running low 11's with your fork from the pepper shaker all the way to your plate with the BOV going off. Imao shoulda seen the waiters face....

LOL last month I stayed home from school because I had a cold/stuffy nose. I realized that when I breathed through my nose it sounded like a turbo spooling. Throughout the rest of the day I was walking around the house making a spooling turbo and BOV sound. The perks of being sick I geuss.

Last edited by evoooox10; Dec 16, 2011 at 11:11 PM.
Old Dec 17, 2011, 01:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
YOU KNOW you drive an EVO when suddenly during dinner with your girl your mouth turns into an HKS SSQV BOV....and your pushing 30psi at the dinner table in public. All day. Running low 11's with your fork from the pepper shaker all the way to your plate with the BOV going off. Imao shoulda seen the waiters face....
Holy shiet. When I first read it, I thought u said ur girl's mouth suddenly turns into a bov. At first I thought ur talking about her getting mad at u and ur imagining that she just nags and her mouth is turning into a blow off valve making the "pshhh" comment every time u say something. And "running low 11s" made me think she's nagging at u at 126mph trap speed!

Then I read it again and I read it right second time around. Damn I must be tired.

The first time I read it is funnier though...
Old Dec 17, 2011, 03:53 AM
Evolved Member

You know you own and EVO when everytime you have a passenger entering your car you say, please watch my side skirt

When your GF says, why don't you talk to me like that, and you reply with, you can't go 160mph.

When your GF says, you know you could've bought me an engagement ring with all the money you spent on that car, and your reply with, ****, I could've bought you a ring and paid for the wedding
Old Dec 17, 2011, 07:33 AM
Evolved Member

This just happened to me yesterday:

You know you drive an Evo when your driving in a mall parking lot looking for a spot with a Ferrari in front trying to leave the mall. I happened to notice more heads were turning to look at my under $20k Evo than his $70k plus Ferrari. Man I love being the underdog
Old Dec 17, 2011, 04:56 PM

You know you drive an Evo when you see a kid in an SRT-4 hammering it and "racing" people at every light. Until I pull up next to him, roll down the window and ask him if he wants to run. He responds by saying "No i don't think so, I'm slipping really bad cause of the ice and I just got a new clutch." HA we haven't had any moisture in about a week......
Old Dec 17, 2011, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

You know you drive an Evo when you just drive normally on the highway and pretty much everyone rubber necks and stares at the Evo, even old geezers. And, many mouths enunciate E-VOH!
Old Dec 17, 2011, 08:12 PM

you know you drive an evo when you have a metra dash kit and it looks like *****.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 10:37 AM
AFD
Evolved Member

You know you drive an Evo..

..when you wonder why you ever bought a 4-door sedan, since you know damn well you'd rather not have the added weight of 2 extra passengers in the back anyway

Originally Posted by Asleep602
you know you drive an evo when you have a metra dash kit and it looks like *****.
Do yourself a favor and swap that mess out for a Scosche or JDM kit
Old Dec 18, 2011, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by EVO X 6950
You know you own and EVO when everytime you have a passenger entering your car you say, please watch my side skirt
Thank god I'm not the only one. When I hear someone slap their foot of the side skirt it reminds kept the nails on a chalk board..
Old Dec 18, 2011, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by TheRedBaron
....when you're sitting at work thinking "wow, my job pisses me off", then you realize it funds the Evo and are suddenly less annoyed....
This statement couldn't be anymore true than what it is.

I look forward to driving to work and going home for obvious reasons haha.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TheRedBaron
....when you're sitting at work thinking "wow, my job pisses me off", then you realize it funds the Evo and are suddenly less annoyed....
So very true! Also when there's bird poo on the windshield and your next stop is a wash station.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 01:07 AM

you need a clutch way before your 60k service

Quick Reply: You know you drive an EVO when...