Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

You know you drive an EVO when...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2012, 07:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by xTiCkxMYxLaInTx
Autocorrect is such a who're
+1. So true
Old Sep 28, 2012, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

You try so hard to only clean your car, but every time you end up detailing it.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You know you own a Evo when you find yourself taking home the easy girls at the bar. Why spend time and money on a girl when you can put it into your car!
Old Sep 29, 2012, 09:45 AM

This thread is amazing.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by hermin0000
You try so hard to only clean your car, but every time you end up detailing it.
So much true for me, I wax once a week
Old Oct 2, 2012, 05:45 AM
Evolving Member

You know you drive an EVO when rain and snow doesnt stop you, it makes you want to go out all the more.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 07:36 AM

You know you drive an evo when you'd rather leave the bike home to take out the evo.
...when you're late for class because people tell you how amazing your car looks (it's stock).
...when your girlfriend tells you she feels safe going 60+ around turns.
...when all your friends fight for the front seat because race car.
...when you go to the gas station and don't let the attendant touch your car because they never put the cap on the holder they just let it drop and hit the car. (made me cringe when I had my lancer)
Old Oct 3, 2012, 03:41 PM
Evolved Member

Here is my attempt

You know you drive an Evo when you are 42 years old and every kid at the drive through window likes your car and you aren't sure if you should take it as a complement or that you are too old for the car.

You know you drive an Evo when you are 42 and the first response you get after friends, co workers and family see the car is "you know you are going on 43 right?"

You know you drive an Evo when you don't give a ^$%^%&^%&#@ what people think.

As a side rant: It's so odd we are "expected" to be a certain way, drive a certain car, dress a certain way and listen to certain music by the age we are. Where is the rule book that because I am 42 I can't drive an Evo and listen to my homies 50, Eminem, Three 6 Mafia and Jay Z? LOL But it's true. People are shocked when they find out I listen to that. Maybe my age maybe I just don't look the part. I owned the BMW's and the Rovers. I love them. But they aren’t the blast to drive like the EVO. But I realized long ago I was a little odd and to take it as a complement when you tell somebody about you and they are a little shocked or didn't see you that way. I take it as I am not the sheep following the heard.

Last edited by Uscbryan; Oct 3, 2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old Oct 4, 2012, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Uscbryan
Here is my attempt

You know you drive an Evo when you are 42 years old and every kid at the drive through window likes your car and you aren't sure if you should take it as a complement or that you are too old for the car.

You know you drive an Evo when you are 42 and the first response you get after friends, co workers and family see the car is "you know you are going on 43 right?"

You know you drive an Evo when you don't give a ^$%^%&^%&#@ what people think.

As a side rant: It's so odd we are "expected" to be a certain way, drive a certain car, dress a certain way and listen to certain music by the age we are. Where is the rule book that because I am 42 I can't drive an Evo and listen to my homies 50, Eminem, Three 6 Mafia and Jay Z? LOL But it's true. People are shocked when they find out I listen to that. Maybe my age maybe I just don't look the part. I owned the BMW's and the Rovers. I love them. But they aren’t the blast to drive like the EVO. But I realized long ago I was a little odd and to take it as a complement when you tell somebody about you and they are a little shocked or didn't see you that way. I take it as I am not the sheep following the heard.
Old Oct 4, 2012, 06:59 AM

@Uscbryan you shoulda made a thread "you know your to old for your car when" haha jk funny stuff tho i wanna be just like that when im like 60 cruisin in whatever is fast in 2054 hahahah
Old Oct 4, 2012, 07:43 AM
Evolving Member

You know you own an EVO when you step out of the car and you feel like walking around as if you a 9 incher.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 10:34 PM

When your son's first words are "Pssss" and "Errrr"
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:35 PM

You know you will drive an Evo, when after driving your friends you sit on this forum and look for the Evo you want even more than you did before. I will forever hate that friend now... WW IX's are impossible to find..
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:38 PM

You know you will drive an Evo when you almost have your entire car planned out mod wise before you even have the car.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by tellme718
You know you own an EVO when you step out of the car and you feel like walking around as if you a 9 incher.
This post is bad, and you should feel bad.

Quick Reply: You know you drive an EVO when...