Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

You know you drive an EVO when...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2014, 01:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know you drive an EVO when...

...You tell your wife she can have the assigned parking spot and you volunteer to park in the empty visitors section.

...the tires slip around a wet turn and you grin

...the little kid at the car show taking pictures tells his dad, "I want that car!"

...a trip to the convenient store on the corner takes 30 min and you come back with a smile.

...no matter how long you've owned the car it always leaves you smiling.

...you can't sleep at 3am your reading EVO forums lol
Old Jul 7, 2014, 07:28 PM

you know you drive an evo when:

-you take a roundabout at full speed without slowing down
-when an old guy asks you if your intercooler is an alarm system
-you drive around with confidence because you know your car is the best on the road in your city
-you park the evo outside of the main window at a restaurant so you can keep an eye on it whilst eating
-
Old Jul 7, 2014, 08:04 PM

Lmao... I luv all of these, I can sooo realate to every one of them!
Old Jul 9, 2014, 12:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
when you have a least 1 or 2 nightmares of somebody stealing it during ownership.
Old Jul 9, 2014, 06:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You know you drive an EVO X when...

You sometimes get booty raped by the recaro seats while attempting to get in.
Your friends get booty raped by the passenger recaros.
Your friends **** with you by pretending to step on the aero side skirts.
When a cop pulls an illegal U-turn just to follow you waiting for you to do something stupid.
When your doing the speed limit and you get passed by speeders who assume "Evo = speeders" and mean mug you.
You have car issues after car issues.
Your broke.

Last edited by Hotsauce101; Jul 9, 2014 at 06:44 PM.
Old Jul 9, 2014, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by OC
When you get pulled over and the officer doesn't have a reason and makes up an excuse. Something like oh uh your headlights are illegal. When you have factory HIDs.
^^^^ this lmao
Old Jul 9, 2014, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by DGS
When people yell that you're too fast -- when you're doing 20 mph.
Had this happen to me on 4th of July, I swear I was going like 5mph and I hear a bunch of people yelling "SLOW DOWN" lmao
Old Jul 10, 2014, 05:15 AM

great STUFF!!! ROTFLMAO!
Old Jul 10, 2014, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MrEvo420
Had this happen to me on 4th of July, I swear I was going like 5mph and I hear a bunch of people yelling "SLOW DOWN" lmao
Funny, I had a guy with his family threaten to kick my but for doing 5mph in a parking structure. The car sounds loud in there. Ignorant people confuse decibels with speed. But to curse me out in front of his little kids was funny.

You know you own an evo when people ask "how fast is it" and you have to ask them be more specific ,top speed, 1/4 mile, 20-100, around the track?

You know you own an Evo when the kid working the fast good window jizzes on your food he is so excited to see it.

You know you own an evo when a GIRL says nice car and you say "huh, what" because you are shocked a girl likes an evo.

You know you own an evo when somebody askes "what stage are you brah?" And you have absolutely no clue how to respond to that.

You know you are older and own an evo when your co workers say "how old are you again" when they see your car.

You know you own an evo when you look for places to go just so you can drive it.

You know you own an evo when the new M3's and M5's don't want to swallow their pride on the track and wave you by but eventually do because you are about to run through their rear bumper in the turns.

You know you own an evo when you act like an 8 year old kid the night before Xmas when you are waiting for new parts to arrive and you check UPS 10x a day hoping somehow the delivery date changed to sooner.

You know you own an Evo when it suddenly become apparent that mods are more addictive than crack but you don't want to admit you have a problem.

You know you own an evo when you post how much you like your XXR wheels or BC coils and the people on Evox rip you apart, call you an idiot and say "dude why would you do that to a 30 thousand dollar car?"
Old Jul 11, 2014, 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by Uscbryan
Funny, I had a guy with his family threaten to kick my but for doing 5mph in a parking structure. The car sounds loud in there. Ignorant people confuse decibels with speed. But to curse me out in front of his little kids was funny.

You know you own an evo when people ask "how fast is it" and you have to ask them be more specific ,top speed, 1/4 mile, 20-100, around the track?

You know you own an Evo when the kid working the fast good window jizzes on your food he is so excited to see it.

You know you own an evo when a GIRL says nice car and you say "huh, what" because you are shocked a girl likes an evo.

You know you own an evo when somebody askes "what stage are you brah?" And you have absolutely no clue how to respond to that.

You know you are older and own an evo when your co workers say "how old are you again" when they see your car.

You know you own an evo when you look for places to go just so you can drive it.

You know you own an evo when the new M3's and M5's don't want to swallow their pride on the track and wave you by but eventually do because you are about to run through their rear bumper in the turns.

You know you own an evo when you act like an 8 year old kid the night before Xmas when you are waiting for new parts to arrive and you check UPS 10x a day hoping somehow the delivery date changed to sooner.

You know you own an Evo when it suddenly become apparent that mods are more addictive than crack but you don't want to admit you have a problem.

You know you own an evo when you post how much you like your XXR wheels or BC coils and the people on Evox rip you apart, call you an idiot and say "dude why would you do that to a 30 thousand dollar car?"
"You know you are older and own an evo when your co workers say "how old are you again" when they see your car.

This is my fave... bought it for my 56th b'day.. last month. Had an FR-S- fun to drive but the GSR is a rocket! Lookin' over the many mods and trying to decide if suspension or engine will be first...
Old Jul 11, 2014, 06:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

Haha i have been asked by my co-workers this. i just tell them its bolt ons and tune.
Old Jul 11, 2014, 10:34 AM

What a *****, I hate people like that. Especially in front of his kids
Old Jul 11, 2014, 10:35 AM

^^^^^ THIS!!!
Old Jul 11, 2014, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by daytonamitsu
"You know you are older and own an evo when your co workers say "how old are you again" when they see your car.

This is my fave... bought it for my 56th b'day.. last month. Had an FR-S- fun to drive but the GSR is a rocket! Lookin' over the many mods and trying to decide if suspension or engine will be first...
You sir are bad @$$, I hope to be this cool when I'm 56 lol

And btw I say suspension and brakes first. Nothing like hitting turns at fast speeds.
Old Jul 11, 2014, 12:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by MrEvo420
A few weeks ago at the beach, some lady screamed and called me an a-hole as I drove by going the speed limit... Immediately after, my car frightened a child who covered his ears and started running and crying hahaha

Last edited by nirvancol; Jul 14, 2014 at 06:54 AM.

Quick Reply: You know you drive an EVO when...