Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New guy from Ohio (I drive a cobalt)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2011, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New guy from Ohio (I drive a cobalt)

Hey guys. My name is Chris. I live in Toledo, Ohio. I am currently driving an 09 Cobalt SS/TC with some minor mods to it. Which I do like alot. BUT. I am looking at pickin up a used Evolution. Figured I would jump on here and learn a few things while I was searching for a decent used one. I need the 4 doors instead of the 2. Kids I tell ya. lol. Anyways. Hoping to learn a bit and as I said, find a me a new car
Old Oct 15, 2011, 08:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cmcphi1195
Hey guys. My name is Chris. I live in Toledo, Ohio. I am currently driving an 09 Cobalt SS/TC with some minor mods to it. Which I do like alot. BUT. I am looking at pickin up a used Evolution. Figured I would jump on here and learn a few things while I was searching for a decent used one. I need the 4 doors instead of the 2. Kids I tell ya. lol. Anyways. Hoping to learn a bit and as I said, find a me a new car
Definitely look in the for sale section of the forum there are a lot of good deals and as for learning reading peoples threads and looking at the responses is the best way (duh) haha. Good luck with your search
Old Oct 15, 2011, 09:11 AM

Yea I been looking around for a while now and found one I want but the guy isnt answering me, so I guess thats out. I know nothing about parts for evos, cuz like I said, I drive a cobalt lol. So im going to stick around and read up a ton for a while. And keep searching. I am willing to drive a few hours away (the one I was looking at was in Chicago) to pick one up. Just not halfway across the country lol