Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Annoying Neighbor!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2012, 09:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
or you get those guys in the sh*tty ford fiestas blowing up their car just to get in front of you when youre going the speed limit.. or guys in saturns that dont have a chance in the world to beat the evo yet they are *** riders and try and do a bunch of fly bys while their stupid friend in the passenger side makes weird faces.. people are jaelous , and they have no problems being immature and showing it. or the classic mustang drivers who see the evo and try to get out off the road in case you try to "show them up with a ricer car". people are crazy when they see the evo.
Old Jan 2, 2012, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by EvoVIII_03
I know this is a stupid ? but does anyone have an annoying neighbor who happens to try and show off his car to you? I have one, and drives a coupe civic. Yea a Honda guy who doesn't know what he has. Everyday he leaves and comes revving his engine. The muffler falling appart is the most funny thing. I'm just surprised his engine is still running.
Your post reminded me of my 92 civic vx I bought for 1k as a daily driver, it had this steel exhaust tip that was welded on the muffler and it was starting to crack the weld joint around the muffler because the tip was like 4" long and like 3" wide. So it finally tore apart one day while I was making a sharp fast turn, it took the whole inner core out of the muffler, lol. Man made the civic sound mean and loud, haha. Then that night I get some other civic roll up to me and rev, hahaha.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 01:15 PM

Lol reminds me of of neighborhood growing up, cept a crap load of loud 2.5rs's and integras
Old Jan 3, 2012, 04:04 PM

Like someone else said... two step all over that fools lawn. Make sure his plants are nice and black before you leave
Old Jan 3, 2012, 04:12 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by jettinevo
Like someone else said... two step all over that fools lawn. Make sure his plants are nice and black before you leave
Vandalism? Really?
Old Jan 3, 2012, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Ryuartz
That's nothing man. There is nothing annoying than who complains about your exhaust every single day. I have old guy who just moved in next door and complain crap about my STOCK EXHAUST. I am like wtf you want me to do?
take it off ROFLLLLLL