Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Annoying Neighbor!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2011, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Annoying Neighbor!

I know this is a stupid ? but does anyone have an annoying neighbor who happens to try and show off his car to you? I have one, and drives a coupe civic. Yea a Honda guy who doesn't know what he has. Everyday he leaves and comes revving his engine. The muffler falling appart is the most funny thing. I'm just surprised his engine is still running.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:01 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 191 Likes on 135 Posts
I have a ton of them around me. Every guy who owns a mustang, or a Honda, or a Dodge being my evo sits visable to the main road. But yet again I live in the town of Mopars that are god awful fast doing 15s in the 1/4
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ Too funny. Good one. Slopars doing 15's...
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:13 PM
EvoM Guru

I am serious I was eating dinner not long ago and we had some really mild weather and this dude pulls up next to me in the handycap with a gtx 426 hemi and said is that your car I said yeah why he said you think its fast and I laughed at him. He was like that beast does 14.9s. I told him I said you have a mint 1960s gtx 426 hemi and it only does 14.9s I'm like I'd be insulted and ashamed to tell people that. I mean I would have asked him to race this summer but I would have hated to take a handycap dudes money.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:13 PM

Yea I hear you. But there are those who appreciate our cars and then those that have no appreciation. This guy is getting me on my nerves already...funny thing is that he is one of them guys who think they are fast just because of the car they drive in this case a Honda. But then again everyone is a Honda fan.
Why can they be like me, I know I have a pretty sporty car and I try to drive as normal as I can to make it seem that I'm not showing off. I don't go around town looking for cars to smash on because I know there are other cars better than me.

Last edited by EvoVIII_03; Dec 28, 2011 at 07:18 PM.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:21 PM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by EvoVIII_03
Yea I hear you. But there are those who appreciate our cars and then those that have no appreciation. This guy is getting me on my nerves already...funny thing is that he is one of them guys who think they are fast just because of the car they drive in this case a Honda. But then again everyone is a Honda fan.
Why can they be like me, I know I have a pretty sporty car and I try to drive as normal as I can to make it seem that I'm not showing off. I don't go around town looking for cars to smash on because I know there are other cars better than me.
I hear ya. Funny when my camaro, trans am, fiero, and talon were in the driveway no one did that. But when the evo started sitting there its like raceday on sunday.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:26 PM

^I'm guessing its because of the sedan that's in the drive way. Little do they know about these rally cars.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:28 PM

EvoVIII_03: Where in Texas are you? Sounds like a guy I know a few blocks away, the whole coffee can welded to the end of a civic and half way falling off as they show off kind of thing.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:35 PM

Zerokei_XF: I'm in Pasadena, TX. But yea those guys
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:40 PM
EvoM Guru

^I'm guessing its because of the sedan that's in the drive way. Little do they know about these rally cars.
Idk I think its the inbreeding that goes on out here.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:57 PM

My neighbour has a, I wanna say late 70's chevell( bad spelling). And he's a pretty nice guy but in the summer, whenever he sees me in my evo and he has his car he revs at me or even chirps his tires. His rides quick but i beat it before in a fwd dsm I built ( ran high 12's),spinning my tires the whole time. I'm sure the awd evo would rape him . One day, Haha.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:59 PM

The kid next door to me bought himself an s2k. Hes a pretty stand up kid, doesn't rev or show off, and is polite every time I see him.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 09:23 PM
Evolving Member

That's nothing man. There is nothing annoying than who complains about your exhaust every single day. I have old guy who just moved in next door and complain crap about my STOCK EXHAUST. I am like wtf you want me to do?
Old Dec 29, 2011, 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by Ryuartz
That's nothing man. There is nothing annoying than who complains about your exhaust every single day. I have old guy who just moved in next door and complain crap about my STOCK EXHAUST. I am like wtf you want me to do?
Haha, sounds like you need to go 3.5 tbe and practice some 2-step on his lawn .
Old Dec 29, 2011, 02:01 AM
Evolved Member

I know this is a stupid ? but does anyone have an annoying neighbor who happens to try and show off his car to you? I have one, and drives a coupe civic. Yea a Honda guy who doesn't know what he has. Everyday he leaves and comes revving his engine. The muffler falling appart is the most funny thing. I'm just surprised his engine is still running.

Quick Reply: Annoying Neighbor!