Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Bolts-on/Mods and Warranty worries

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2012, 10:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bolts-on/Mods and Warranty worries

So now that I FINALLY have my Evo it's time for research. While during my research I've read from posts that Mitsu can be warranty *****. Any best recommendations for newbies that are concerned about warranty? Specifically has anyone had problems with warranties with Mitsu after aftermarket intake/exhaust? Tune?
Old Feb 24, 2012, 03:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1010
So now that I FINALLY have my Evo it's time for research. While during my research I've read from posts that Mitsu can be warranty *****. Any best recommendations for newbies that are concerned about warranty? Specifically has anyone had problems with warranties with Mitsu after aftermarket intake/exhaust? Tune?
Man I have had and still do have issues getting Mitsu to honor their warranty on my stock Eclipse. They will fight you about warranty on a stock car. I can only imagine they will pick through your Evo with a fine toothed comb when it comes to ways not to honor the Evo warranty. I guess dont do anything that is difficult to return back to stock and that Mitsu wont be able to tell.