Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New Guy From Missouri

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2012, 11:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Guy From Missouri

Hello!

Names Warren from Cape Girardeau Mo I just picked up a 2005 weightless white 8 only has 42xxx on it and alot of work done to it I'm a diesel mechanic in sikeston MO so if your in the area or live around there and see me out in it feel free to say hi always willing to make new friends with evos. This is my first EVO but i am not new to the whole building car thing I've owned a few hondas had a 90 crx it was a pos ricer, had a 98 silver civic hatch pretty stock, 98 red civic hatch still sitting in my shop on jack stands it prolly wont ever move, and a 95 si blue intergra tucked with a little engine work. Now for what i know about the evo

Engine: AMS race head, HKS 272 cams, Ross 8.5:1 compression Pistons, Eagle H-Beams, AMS fuel rail, Precision injectors(unknown size), Clevite rod bearings, larger fmic, tial BOV, stock turbo, AEM EMS tuned by AMS on 22lbs made 350awhp on pump gas ams did all the engine work also.

Driveline: ACT Clutch, Shepard built trans and transfer case

Interior: Stock except for column 2 pod with boost and AEM UEGO wideband

Exterior: Stock except low pro spoiler and a few bug chips and a few scraps and dents

Plans: Larger Turbo, Turbo Manifold, New Clutch, Fix some oil Leaks, lower it enough to get rid of fender gap it will not get all stupid hellaflushed, Some wheels I'm thinking rpf-1s in an obnoxious color, Some cheap in dash and maybe a 8" or 10" sub, nose chop(maybe), Jdm rear bumber(maybe).

The car is a blast to drive and very solid only thing i can complain about is the oil leaks but I should be fixing those soon.

Only picture I have at the moment should have some better ones in a week or so along with an 1/8th mile time slip.

Old Mar 13, 2012, 09:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Welcome! What are the goals of the car and what turbo do you plan on running? Car looks like a sleeper! Keep it up!

-Justin
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:49 AM

I'd like to see it around 550 but I wanna do a little more research on what's gunna start breaking if and when I reach that goal. I have not decided on the Turbo yet I've been think a BW efr or a pte 6262 I still need to research each of those thoroughly though.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 01:25 PM
Evolving Member

Well from a fellow MO.'er. Do you have more pics?
Old Mar 16, 2012, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by EvoStig
Well from a fellow MO.'er. Do you have more pics?
No good pictures yet still trying to get a shoot lined up but I did take one of the rear after debadging it.