Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New Evo X in TX

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2012, 12:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New Evo X in TX

Hey Everyone,

I'm walter and after doing plenty of looking (and lurking) around I decided to join

I got a new 2012 Mercury Gray Evo X GSR and by far this is the most fun car I've had. I started with Mustangs, 240SXs and even an STi.

I traded in my 08 STi I bought (ab)used for the EVO and I couldn't be happier.

I lived in Europe and used to follow the WRC religiously (when it used to be an awesome sport) so that's where my love for Evos, STis, and various GT4s, Cosworths etc started.

I plan on keeping the car for a long while and would like to do a few mods here and there mostly to pep up the car a little since the handling is outstanding and I don't want to really run into too many warranty issues. I like turning wrenches on little projects so I will try and do most of those myself.

The car will be mostly my daily but I plan on taking road trips here and there as well as autoxing and some SCCA road rallies.

I'm glad to finally be a part of the community
Old Jul 17, 2012, 12:44 PM
Evolving Member

Congrats, post pictures. ; )
Old Jul 17, 2012, 01:44 PM
Evolving Member

My fiance managed to snap a couple with her phone with my new and old car side by side but be my luck rain rolled in and totally wasted my "new car delivery" show shine with no plans on letting up dunno when I can get some new shots. When I get a chance I'll post what we shot.