Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Hello.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2012, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello.

Hey, i joined this forum since i have a thing for evos.
Right now i drive a 03 cobra. I am looking at maybe selling the cobra and buying a evo.

Old Aug 13, 2012, 10:46 AM

Welcome to the forum man
Nice Cobra you got there, but let me ask you question. Why would you sell your cobra to get into an Evo? I love the power the evos have, but I have never been on another fast car to say "well I'm going to sell and get an evo" kind of like saying an evo is better. Are our cars really that fun??
I've seen threads where people come from mustang, vettes, BMW, and of course other import cars. So, maybe there is something about evos
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 156 Likes on 129 Posts
i personally think the evos "golden age" is over when i see threads like this. We have people with mustangs, in my city a guy with a mazda 6 and now a dude with a turcel wants an evo for his 17 year old gf. They have become nothing more than a base model subaru..while all the old evo owners are wanting GTR's now, as do i...its so depressing
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by EvoVIII_03
Welcome to the forum man
Nice Cobra you got there, but let me ask you question. Why would you sell your cobra to get into an Evo? I love the power the evos have, but I have never been on another fast car to say "well I'm going to sell and get an evo" kind of like saying an evo is better. Are our cars really that fun??
I've seen threads where people come from mustang, vettes, BMW, and of course other import cars. So, maybe there is something about evos
I have owned a few cars so i switch quite often. Out of the cars i have had, i would have to say i had the most fun in my neon srt-4. Even my cobra is now putting out over 700 whp and i still have more fun in a 300 whp neon. and lets face it, the evo is by far one of the best 4 cylinder platforms there is.