Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New Member Here From GenCoupe.com

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2012, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Member Here From GenCoupe.com

Hey guys and gals I am in the process of moving from my great 2012 Genesis Coupe. I have had a great run with the car and its very fun to drive but I am to the point where I want a better car and what else other than the 2013 White Evo X. Here are a couple pics of my old car

I am looking forward to getting to know you guys I currently am a Moderator on GenCoupe UserName Mira2White don't know if any of you guys hang around there or not but I might know a few of you guys. Here is my profile if anyone has ever talked with me http://www.gencoupe.com/member.php?u=19760 we used to have a few Evo guys hang out with us.

I am currently looking to get the car and get it to power levels around 325 to 350WHP. Also want to get a properly fitted wheel and tire setup. Any help would be great I have been lurking around for awhile and looking into a Cobb AP with maybe the Perrin Stage 3 setup looks very nice. If anyone has any questions about my cars I have had two GenCoupe's and will try to answer. The car is fun but very fat and under powered. Plus I want something to be able and rip through snowy roads in the winter time. Here is my build thread of my two cars http://www.gencoupe.com/2-0t-discuss...ld-thread.html

BTW name is Chad Femmino 24 years of age currently working for UPS as a Operations Manager living in WV.

Old Sep 9, 2012, 07:46 PM
Evolving Member

welcome to evom
Old Sep 9, 2012, 07:49 PM

thanks buddy!
Old Sep 10, 2012, 01:42 PM
Evolving Member

Welcome Chad. Your goal of 325 to 350WHP is very easy to get to without having to break the bank. My route for mods would be;

-Intake
-Cat-Back Exhaust
-Downpipe
-Test Pipe
-GrimmSpeed 3-Port
-Tune

All in all, you are looking at roughly $2500 or so to get to your goal. As far as a wheel set-up, check out some decent coils (KW3's, etc) and Some Volk wheels and you'll be golden.
Old Sep 10, 2012, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by xTiCkxMYxLaInTx
Welcome Chad. Your goal of 325 to 350WHP is very easy to get to without having to break the bank. My route for mods would be;

-Intake
-Cat-Back Exhaust
-Downpipe
-Test Pipe
-GrimmSpeed 3-Port
-Tune

All in all, you are looking at roughly $2500 or so to get to your goal. As far as a wheel set-up, check out some decent coils (KW3's, etc) and Some Volk wheels and you'll be golden.
Great thanks for the help I love Volks man such a great wheel and I am glad to hear it doesn't take much to get to 325!
Old Sep 13, 2012, 07:08 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
welcome dude! looked through that thread...car looks good for sure...my ex has what was the first baby blue gen coupe in ohio the year the came out. Fun little car....but I dont think you will regret making the move..its a whole different world of car.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 04:07 PM
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the forum! You'll find everything you need to know right on here.