Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Hello from ND

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2012, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from ND

Hey, whats up guys, Im new here and thought I'd do a formal introduction.

My names Levi and I'm 20 years old. First really got into cars about 3 years ago when I had a chance to buy a wrecked 2004 SRT-4 through my dad's "junk yard" Long story short with his help we repaired everything that was damaged on the car, and this car introduced me to the feeling that I could never settle for anything but faster/better. I did several mods but grew tired of the endless wheelspin, cheap interior, and no cruise haha.

A 2003 WRX caught my eye, and after a test drive I fell in love with the all wheel drive and decided to pick it up. I modded that a bit more and was getting ready to do a VF39 turbo swap, but the opportunity for me to pick up a 2006 Evo IX SE arrived. I had done some work on it about a year back for a friend after it went for a ride in the ditch(Replaced oil cooler and lines, they needed to replace the front bumper) But it had sat since then. I've wanted a lancer evolution since before I had my first car, but it was obviously out of my budget. Well they were looking to get rid of it and I picked it up for pretty cheap after I sold my wrx.
I definitely plan on staying in this car for a long time and doing a few more extensive mods. It has 3" turboback exhaust, aem intake, greddy intercooler, act street clutch, and in the process of adding a double din conversion, boost and wideband 02 gauges, and agency power short throw. Of course also repairing the front bumper and replace the lip. Looking to do a larger turbo and all supporting mods shooting for 400whp when the time comes.

Now to the pictures(trying to keep them minimal)

I've already received massive amounts of great information off of this forum and look forward to getting plenty more! So thank you to everyone on this site.
Old Oct 8, 2012, 12:13 PM

welcome
Old Oct 8, 2012, 12:58 PM

Welcome to the forum... Enjoy the evo