Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Apex-I

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2002, 06:25 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apex-I

Hey all, I've got a question a friend of mine at work offered to sell me a APEX S-AFC for $175-200 now i figured that was a good deal..I don'tplan to tune it myself I've read about blowing up engine's n what not if u don't know what your doing so i figure i'll take it to my shop out here My questionis how good would this product be on our lancers ? hehe I know a lil about them other then that they just look nice to me hehe I would prolly install it after I add my new TB and Cat back Exhaust I already have Cold air I figure some air fuel tweakin would b benifical after these changes and prolly an upgrade of plugs n wires so can someone give me just a lil more knowledge about this S-AFC controller,Thanks
Old Jul 23, 2002, 01:15 PM
Evolved Member

If anything the unit would be useful for getting rid of the lean spots in the fuel curve. However, it won't be of to much serious use until you get more than just the basic of basic bolt-ons.
Old Jul 23, 2002, 01:31 PM

Turbo-charge that chit. Then you can use it!

Last edited by yellowoz_man; Jul 23, 2002 at 01:38 PM.