Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Hey Everyone

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2002, 10:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Everyone

Hey Everyone,
Whats up! I'm new to the forum, I just got my 2002 Lancer OZ Rally, It's Thunder Gray, I'm Very Happy...

My Bro has an Acura RSX type-S w/ intake, cat-back exhaust,yokohama wheels(not exact on size), Short Shifter..

I'm only 16, w/ no job ... so no cash.. so I can't Really do anything big.. but if I did something..What mod's should i do? would it be worth it?

Show Parts or Go Parts?

Be Safe,
Quinn
Old Jul 24, 2002, 10:10 AM
Evolved Member

definetly go parts, you got oz rally cause it already looks sharp, but it's a slug.. intake and exhaust are cheap to start. sway bar and springs will give ya better handling. tires are a good mod too. get a job punk. hehe
Old Jul 24, 2002, 10:10 AM
Evolving Member

Hey Quinn,
Congrats on your new car. Take good care of her cuz you got the color i wanted, but then i settled for my next option, silver. Anyway, i think you should stick with go mods instead of show mods. I would like to see you with an intake at the least, then some sort of suspension upgrade (eibach pro kit or something of the sort). that'll run you at about $400 ($200 for intake and $200 for springs)... good luck.